Postings by Dakota- Foxy Koda

GO!

Service & Therapy Dogs > Las Vegas hotels require papers

Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '11 12:02pm PST 
Wow so this parrot is popular. Yeah it's making it hard for people to get in if papers have to be shown. I wonder what it does service wise. Emotional support maybe. I'll ask my aunt next time I see her.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jolanda, Aug 9 7:26 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Las Vegas hotels require papers
Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Mon Aug 8, '11 3:47pm PST 
my aunt works at a hotel in Vegas and was telling me about a parrot that is a service animal and it comes in and sits with owner as he gambles. They say it and the other service dogs come in have to show paperwork and a card that says sa. I thought there were no papers or stuff like that. We kinda got into a heated debate about it. Thoughts?
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Jolanda, Aug 9 7:26 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Anyone's dogs met anyone famous?

Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '11 8:38pm PST 
well if it counts
my dogs all have met an actor that was in a few movies like nothing hug but stil there . ( my sister)

dakota have meet Johnny Young Boesh a japanese animation voice actor and lso the froggie and the pack power ranger at one point. (my favorite guy)

the also met the first african american pawn shot broker and gun dealer in california and te west side of the mississippi (dakotas and my dad)

famous dog they met was faith the biped dog.

does that count?
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Henry, Jul 10 10:53 am

Dog Health > Hernias in puppies

Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '11 11:50am PST 
what usually is the treatment for a puppy to get a hernia in the lower half of her? not for her cord but lower. is it genetic? or does it jusst happen? i heard that they can show up if the pup gets hurt or falls from a hard place. also are hernias fatal? do the lower ones go away? sorry i did talk to my vet but he didnt give me much of an answer
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 17 3:29 pm

Pomeranian > skin problems?

Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Sat Oct 9, '10 10:25am PST 
is it that it makes her coat thinner? she looks like a pom but with out that fluffy hair. also she itches alot
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dakota- Foxy Koda, Oct 9 10:25 am

Pomeranian > skin problems?
Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Sun Oct 3, '10 9:03pm PST 
i have been noticing some weird dark spots on dakotas underbelly. it looked like dirty but i wash and scrub her and its still there. the vet doesnt know whats up with her. she also has some dark skin and her legs and no hair there. i changed different things like her shampoo and diet to see if thats it and get nothing. shes the baldest pom i ever seen and i want her to be healthy. anyone else see or had this problem?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dakota- Foxy Koda, Oct 9 10:25 am

Pomeranian > Fluffing out a pom coat

Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 9:50am PST 
omg i have a dog show at the end of june and my coat isn't fluffy! does anyone know any techs or diets that will make my coat fluff and grow faster? i'm like a late ugly pup
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Madeline, Jun 4 1:21 pm

Dogster Diaries > I'm The Dogster Diary of the Day!

Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 8:10am PST 
I'm The Dogster Diary of the Day! I just made it yesterday. I thought i made it a long time ago... oh well! and to celebrate , Mom is taking us to the Dog Park. Paw Park! I hope to see you guys there tomororow and Thanks!!!hamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dakota- Foxy Koda, Mar 16 8:10 am

Dogster Crushes > Single pom looking for her man!

Dakota- Foxy Koda

Kon ne?

Barked: Sat Nov 8, '08 10:10am PST 
Hey there boys! My name is Dakota and i'm looking for a man. for more bout me look at my profile! I live in oklahoma and hope you do too!wink
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥Sammie♥Ingle&he, Jan 17 6:54 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.