Postings by Dunlop

GO!

(Page 1 of 75: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 7:15pm PST 
Didn't realise throwing the drapes open was an invitation for neighbours to drop in and introduce themselvss. Was still in my pj's!

Most of the stuff is in the correct rooms, need more coat hangers to get some stuff away. List a mile long for the hardware store : glue, door mats, baits for bugs, damp absorbers ect. Also the tap water is drinkable!!! No odd white tinge!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 9:24am PST 
Move going ok so far, did a load of little things today in the van and a few boxes of ultra delicate stuff is waiting in my car ready for morning. Just the big stuff to do really.

I'm working ten till six am, double time for six of the hours being good Friday. Absolutley buggered and its only two AM! I'm under orders to go to the inlaws - to be and sleep for a few hours before helping.

They cut shifts at work so theres three crew and a manager on - cwanky manager at that!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 8:43am PST 
Sanka what we're noticing is we have plenty of books and too many gizmo cooking gadgets we havent used at all. Miscommunication with Dad saw mum come up today along with the van instead of tomorrow. Had to leave her with Mitch trying to get tbe air matress up. Showed her the box of winter blankets as its getting cold at night now.

Did up a 'Helpers Box" to go to the new place with tea and coffee, loo paper and band aids. It goes on the kitchen bench so folks can help themselves as needed. Making list of stuff i'll need for the new place like a new mop.
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 4:57am PST 
We got the house! Get keys thursday, big stuff goes in on friday - moving over the long weekend means more time for helpers.
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 2:50pm PST 
hamster dance I'm only working two days next week due to the school holidays AND I'll still get paid for it! hamster dance Good opportunity to prepare for the house inspection coming up!

Bought a doggy NERF ball for Dunlop that makes crackling noises similar to a chip packet being opened. See how nuts he goes over it on Sunday when I visit Mum and Dad. We're going "thrift shop hopping" in a little town near Mums where they have heaaaaps of second hand craft materials, frames, clothes and homewares. Mum bought a bag of lace scraps for doing mason jars with to find a glass jar with plastic googly eyes in it big laugh Wasn't quite what she was after!
[notify]
» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '14 1:34pm PST 
Dunlop is likely to stay with Mum and Dad for the rest of his days. Being empty nesters is not suiting them as well as mum thought it would. Debate is on to get a dog and a cat prior to eventual babies or after. My vote is before! We've got names picked out depending on what the critters are. Winry is the current idea for a girl pupnif she's blondy coloured.

Sugar soaped the steps and deck, there are splinters coming out of the steps in spots so thats gone into the little report they sent.

Waiting for the car to defog...
[notify]
» There has since been 111 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '14 6:54pm PST 
how does one treat a timber deck for mould? Took a slip down the back stairs and bruised my arm.... not bloody happy. no serious injuries just very peeved. ice pack already on it, agent emailed asking if I have to treat it or will they do it. timber isn't sealed either.
[notify]
» There has since been 129 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '14 2:40pm PST 
Sonya, thank you for posting that, the lymph node in my neck that became infected two years back has flared back up. My skin has also gone loco! We boil our water here before we drink it and I'm drinking more than a litre a day at the moment.

Hugs to both Flicka and Sanka, does not sound the best of weeks.

Finished work after whats been a very quite week minus machinery issues at work. We started daylight savings today, the computer at work took a few hours figuring out what had happened to it, screen kept changing from day to overnight menu's to breakfast.

Called Mum on friday to check on Danny Boy, read out one of the listings from a house we've been looking at renting to notice the page had had changes made, called the agent to check to find the house had been leased already. The inspection I had gotten out of bed early for and our potential house mate left work early for, had been called off less than an hour before the house showing! naughty Was not highly impressed!
[notify]
» There has since been 131 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dunlop

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '14 10:24pm PST 
Sarah if she has eaten wrappers I hope they don't cause issues on their way out.

Cooler weather seems to be making the dogs around here frisky. Jumping, barking everyone of them seems to be in high spirits. And Dunlop is shedding all his summer floof and trading it in for denser winter floof. Hair everywhere! He doesn't know it yet but he's booked in for a claw clip and a vet to look at his hips as he's stopped jumping when asked to jump up. Also pulled a big spiky burr out of his foot between his toes.

Back to work tonight frown
[notify]
» There has since been 162 posts. Last posting by Moira, Sat 9:00 pm

Dog Health > Lump after removing a tick
Dunlop

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '14 5:20am PST 
We get nasty paralysis ticks here that attack dogs, cats and wild life including snakes. You can get a special gizmo to pluck them off your skin too. Frontline or advantix is a definite must.

Went overseas recently, first question someone asked the tour guide 'anything around here bite?'
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dunlop, Mar 28 5:20 am

(Page 1 of 75: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.