Postings by Eddie

GO!

Rat Terrier > Constant licking of feet

Eddie

Will lick lick- lick you from- head to toe

Barked: Thu May 1, '08 2:56pm PST 
I was reading last night that some dogs can have OCD that causes them to lick their feet until they bleed or until the hair falls off. Hopfully your doggie isn't that compulsive!

I know I just like to lick ALOT. Whether it be my Mommy, strangers, family, myself (especially my rump!), I can just lick lick lick all day long.

I know I didn't help but I thought I would throw in my two bones.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 8:00 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > A mini rant. It's never right to do wrong to do right!
Eddie

Barked: Thu May 1, '08 10:53am PST 
I know all doggies deserve good homes and love. All dogs can make good pets and desrve the best. My mommy was a fan of breeders until someone told her to go to the humane society and look at the doggies. She found me and immediately brought me home. She says she will never get a dog from anywhere but a shelter again because it sickens her to think that there could be another perfect doggie like me suffering alone and then put down. She encourages you all to adopt instead of buy.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Omega, Jun 6 7:57 pm

Puppy Place > Needed: Puppy Names

Eddie

Barked: Thu May 1, '08 10:46am PST 
My family's pets all have a common theme: Fraiser!

I'm Eddie, my grandmother has Niles, my grandfather has Fraiser, and my aunt has Daphne....
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by , Jul 24 12:14 pm

Rat Terrier > Wow... How did we become so cute?

Eddie

Barked: Thu May 1, '08 9:59am PST 
Hi, I'm Eddie and my mommy adopted me from a shelter a month and a half ago. The shelter told my Mommy that I was placed for adoption because my original owner wanted to move to an apartment where dogs were not allowed. I don't understand why they would chose to move in such a place because it is easy to find an apartment where you can have them. What is less understandable is that someone would want to give me up in the first place--according to my Mommy I'm an angel who is a hoot to play with (I love to pounce around on her big bed when she puts her hands under the covers and makes a scratching noise in different places), I will curl up in her arms when she sleeps willingly especially if it's under the covers, I chew on nothing but items given to me, and I'm always happy to lick her face any opportunity I get. She say's im smart, adorible, witty, and the best darn dog she has ever had. I even sit in her lap when she is at the dining table and at the computer desk. She doesn't mind that I tell her when it is time to go to bed.

Anyway my question is this: I have no problems being perfectly potty trained at my Mommy's house. The only time I ever messed was when she was sick and couldn't get out of bed and I had to go potty before her boyfriend got off work to let me out. She forgave me because she knew it wasn't her fault. The issue is that when we spend the night at her boyfriend's house I can't control myself from going into the office and making poopie on the same spot in the floor every night that we stay. For the first 3-4 weeks I did not even think to do it but now they have to shut the door to the bedroom when we sleep to keep me out of there. Can anyone tell me why I might be doing this so that my Mommy can keep it from happening?

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Eddie, May 1 9:59 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.