Da Do Run Run
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by JerryLee, Tue 5:32 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Tue Dec 3, '13 9:14pm PST 
wave Thanks Flicka!

RV's are awesome!!!! We love our 5th wheel...or the portable dog house laugh out loudbig laugh

The key is doing your research for the right fit. Tongue pull, 5th wheel, motor home, or truck camper. I can answer most questions/concerns your hubby may have about getting one.
[notify]
» There has since been 1761 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Today 4:26 am

Choosing the Right Dog > I need help choosing a breed for my husband..........

Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 4:28pm PST 
Cali - Have you thought about a tough as nails terrier? Don't get scared off of terrier breeds. I absolutely love the Border Terrier cloud 9 They are a very adaptable...going from couch potato to mountain climbing...they just want to hang with their peeps.

They are good with kids and (unlike many terriers) they are also good with other dogs. Bred to work WITH Fox Hounds ... they had to be social enough not to cause problems but still have the toughness known of terriers. They are alert, game, and active in the field but good natured and affectionate at home.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Nov 11 4:49 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > We're back!

Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Tue Oct 8, '13 9:08am PST 
Hades - you can join us on the "Spam, Poop, and Morlocks" forum. Its a place for regular dogsters go to hang out and chat about day to day life.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hades, Oct 10 7:43 am

Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Mon Oct 7, '13 10:21am PST 
Jem is still in her juvenile delinquency stage. laugh out loudbig laugh It will maybe only last a year...if you're lucky. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 2619 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Today 4:26 am

Behavior & Training > Kids on bike yelling at my dog
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 9:52am PST 
Poison blow darts for the kids (just kidding) laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Delta, Oct 7 2:51 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > What breed has the softest coat?

Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 10:44am PST 
Augusta - Is that a new dog breed laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Mozart, Mar 30 1:20 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > need help finding the right dog (puppy)

Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Fri Jun 28, '13 2:04pm PST 
Then What about a "LOWCHEN." Lowchens enjoy jaunts with their person. Indoors, they're well behaved and content to be close to the people they love. Although high spirited, they're also happy to curl up in a lap.

They have good attention spans and long memories, making them a joy to work with showing them good manners. The Lowchen is amiable with all people, friendly with other animals, and make good, compact, and easygoing apartment dogs.

The Lochen is shown with a lion clip but can be clipped shorter for a "pet cut." Their hair is straight and billed as non-shedding. However, dead hair can become tangled within the coat and mat if neglected.

Moderate energy level and can range from 12 to 20 pounds. They are a long lived dog too...around 14-16 years. Spunky but gentle and loving.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Arya, Jun 30 9:28 am

Behavior & Training > Do shock collars hurt?

Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 8:32pm PST 
Try it on and see. Ok that sounds like I'm being a wise a$$...but seriously, I would try one on myself if I was thinking of using one.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Hucky and Ringo, Jun 19 11:25 am

Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Mon Jun 10, '13 3:41pm PST 
Ty - love the pics cloud 9

Nicky - can't wait to see more...awesome shot of the polar bear!
[notify]
» There has since been 4424 posts. Last posting by Natasha 美花 ~Beautiful Flower~, Today 4:26 am

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.