Postings by Hannah, CGC, Therapy Dog

GO!

Dogster Diaries > My Diary has messed up my page!

Hannah, CGC,- Therapy Dog

sweet as honey,- gentle as a lamb

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 1:46pm PST 
Helpers!!

Wud sumebody help me and my Mommie. Finally well after a year, Mommie started diaries on my page and my sissie's page and my bwudder's page. Eberybody's dairy went on der page just fine except mine! At first Mommie fought is was da background I hab, but abter Mommie removed da background, my page is still all scwewed up!!! It habs all these lines on da left of da page thereby shoving all my stuff way ober to da right!! All dis happened wight abter Mommie posted my first Diary entwy.

Dogster won't wet you alter or change your diary entry, so Mommie can't eben take it off!! Can anybody help up fix da page????

Fanks
Tails wags and spins,

Da' Beachie Girls (Hannah's page!) and dat Bwudder Harwey!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 6 12:59 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > A very lonely Christmas

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 8:40pm PST 
hughughughughughughugDa four musketeershughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Thor, Jan 2 2:36 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Fellow Dogster, MIKA, passed away Christmas Day

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 7:51pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear of your passing Mika! Run and play care free sweet girl. You are God's newest angel!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Champy ( In Loving memory ), Jan 6 5:26 am

Dog of the Day & Week > RIP Angel Crumpet DOTD 12-19-08

Barked: Sat Dec 27, '08 7:32pm PST 
Dearwest Cwumpet,

We just got to meet you in da gift exchange fur Cwistmas. We were so shocked when your mommie told us wat happened to you. We've been vwery sad. We did't get da chance to fank you for your pressies fur Cwistmas so we wore our new beachie dressies you and Winsty and Kipper sent all awound da house da night we gots them. We know how you luffed to dressie up and we wanted to honor you by wearing the beautiful new dressies.

Your Mommie said you and Sashie were kindred spirits and she was so wight. Eben tho we just met you we feel wike we've know you fur our whole wives! We miss you Cwumpet. You are in a better place sweet angel and no one can hurt you eber again.

Hab fun at da bridge, it's a beautiful place fur you to play and play. You'll neber be awone der cauz it's full of more sweet angels just wike you!
We wuf and miss you our most special fwiend.

Luf,

Hannah, Sashie, Bella and Harweycrylittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hannah, CGC, Therapy Dog, Dec 27 7:32 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Help!!! all my stuff on the bio page is stacking up!

Barked: Mon Nov 10, '08 10:59am PST 
Good Grief, one wud think I've no computer experience at all! However this is my first time enhancing my babies bios.....

I finally found out how to put a slide show, a guest book and some music on the pages however they are all stacking up on top of one another or over lapping....I've done something wrong here! I've seen all these on others pages and they all fit just fine. Mine are all in the same place. Height adjustments don't seem to do a thing!

HELP!!!!!!!! thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 15 1:09 pm

Grooming > Petsmart groomers "charm" a new client into never comming back

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 8:25pm PST 
Wow, I'd have to agree with Mr. Bo Jangles....my mommie would be furious. My mom doesn't take me to any groomers. She does me all herself. It was a learning curve for both of us cause I was a baby and Mom's first fur baby. It's not hard. I may not look as perfect as some of you guys when you come from the salon, but I am always clean, trimmed and brushed. Mom fixes me up every day. I'm happy with that cause like Mom, we're not sure how I'd be treated in the salon. I wouldn't like to be yelled at or have my mom yelled at by some young impatient person who's more interested in getting off work, rather then being at work. Besides, I think I'm more than just someones "job" and I'm sure many of my pup pals would feel the same! It's a shame how the few can ruin it for the many! Hang in there!
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jan 16 5:35 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.