Postings by Beauty

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > Penis comes out whenever he sits ?
Beauty

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 2:44pm PST 
It doesn't have anything to do with whether the dog is intact or neutered. I know someone that has a chihuahua who's sheath was too short. "it" always stuck out at least a little bit, a little more when he sat down. It had to be fixed surgically because he would chew it (had to get irritated at some times right?)

I think so long as it's away most of the time except when sitting, the dog should be fine.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Neva Blew Sky, Feb 19 5:48 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Landlord friendly temporary dog fencing?
Beauty

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 5:24pm PST 
Where I currently live, where I'm moving from, I have a 4ft tall chain link fence in the front yard. They've seen a cat and jumped up at the fence before but have never gone over it, neither has my Borzoi.

I think so long as it's 4 ft tall it should be ok.

I'm sure my landlord will be fine with a fence idea, Just want something easy to assemble and not tear up the lawn and be easy to remove if we move after a year or so.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Opheila, Feb 19 5:40 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Landlord friendly temporary dog fencing?

Beauty

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 8:28pm PST 
I have sighthounds and they love a fenced yard to play in. I'm looking for temp(1 year lease at least) fencing solutions that I can run by the landlord. What are your personal suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Opheila, Feb 19 5:40 pm

Grooming > I'm a cheetah!

Beauty

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 7:00pm PST 
Of course.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Nicky, Jan 5 2:15 pm

Beauty

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 6:50pm PST 
We didn't win but she took 2nd place. It was just a regular pet costume contest. Had it been entered around grooming we may have had a better shot, but that's ok. The person that won had 4 Maltese and dressed them up at all the wizard of Oz characters. Dorothy, The tin man, Cowardly Lion and scarecrow.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Jan 5 2:15 pm

Beauty

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 1:06pm PST 
It isn't marker and won't fade out for a long time.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Jan 5 2:15 pm

Beauty

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 7:59pm PST 
Yeah she already had perfect Cheetah body and coat color
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Jan 5 2:15 pm

Beauty

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 2:52pm PST 
turning Beauty into a Cheetah for a Halloween contest. Used Permanent black color over the course of 2 days and 3 coloring sessions. Face markings will be done day-of with liquid eyebrow pencil.

Chubby Cheetah

Chubby Cheetah in it's natural urban habitat
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Jan 5 2:15 pm

Grooming > Dyed my dog.

Beauty

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 8:36am PST 
Here are a few of my refrence photos for when I'd planned on doing a full body leopard:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/DRssaluki_girl/ junk/African_Leopard_Samburu_National_Reserve_Kenya.jpg

http://i2 32.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/DRssaluki_girl/junk/howtodrawleopard spots1-714x832.jpg
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Dec 13 11:08 pm

Grooming > Dyed my dog.
Beauty

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '12 6:52pm PST 
Yeah this was simply a color test. The face and tail detail wasn't even done at all. When the final coloring is done it will be to scale.

I also don't care for the spots on the leopard photo you posted, and realize that all animals are different. I'm going to be modeling her (I've now changed it to cheetah because Petedge doesn't carry Bashful Brown anymore) after a different style of spotting.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Dec 13 11:08 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.