Postings by Shadow

GO!

Japanese Terrier > Where did you get your Japanese Terrier?

Shadow

Woof!

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '08 2:10pm PST 
As you J.T. owners may have realized, the Japanese Terrier is a rare breed, even in Japan. So I was wondering, are there J.T. breeders in America? I've seen/heard of at least 2 other J.T.'s besides mine in Northern California alone, but mine and the one I found on Dogster were both rescues..

Ours, we got her from a rescue, and she had had puppies in her former home, but was turned into a municipal shelter. The rescue kindly rescued her, because she was absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, I believe she had been owned for the sole purpose of being bred, so she had had little socialization in the past. Well, we found her at the rescue, and fell for her enormous brown eyes.
Well, now, she's quite the hyper little girl, to say the least. She's really bloomed into a social butterfly.. or should I say, social pingpong ball!

Share your stories!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Norton, Apr 24 2:30 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.