Postings by The Black and Tan Clan

GO!

(Page 1 of 90: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > question about ticks..
The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 6:53am PST 
thanks guys, im not too worried about getting them out because i bought a tickkey which gets them out really well, me and hubby like to fish so we tend to pick them up but this is the first time ive had to take one off of my baby lol

he still has a bump but its smaller then it was last night
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by The Black and Tan Clan, Apr 11 6:53 am

Dog Health > question about ticks..
The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 5:25pm PST 
Ive never had to take a tick off of any of my dogs but today i found a tick on shadow right near his eye right where they get tear stains... we used this tick remover thing and the ticks head came out (said hubby) but he has this bump a little smaller then a pea and it has a scab on it. Is this normal or should i be rushing him to the vet? should i clean it with peroxide or anything? I have no clue how to take care of a tick bite...
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by The Black and Tan Clan, Apr 11 6:53 am

Raw Food Diet > quick question: going out of town for a week

The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '09 9:57pm PST 
i think your making it more complicated then it should be... bag each dogs daily meal seperatly and label it... put like 3 days in the fridge and freeze the rest... tape a note to the refrigerator door reminding him to switch food from freezer to fridge...

i deal with navy guys on a daily basis... they have to have the skills to feed a dog and read a note in order to be in the military... i have had hubbys friends feed my dogs before and they are all in the navy... they have never injured the dogs/forgotten/messed up...

and the best way to make and store food for military man is... make lasagna or baked ziti in a pyrex 13x9 inch baking diah, cover and put in the fridge... no seperation or labeling needed, they are pretty good at figuring out how to feed themselves
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bam-Bam, CGC, Sep 2 5:19 am

Plus Contests > Enter your rescue dog in this calendar contest!

The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 3:53pm PST 
why do you have to inclued $5 id your donating the use of your dogs photo for a calender they will make money off of?? sounds scammy to me
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Dexter, Jun 22 2:46 pm

Dog Health > Question on heartworm preventative

The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '09 4:39am PST 
my boys used to get every other month but we were living in an area that heartworm wasnt an issue, now that we are in virginia they get it every month i wouldnt try to space it out if you live in a high risk area
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Lily, May 16 8:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Being Deployed, Need home for two Dobermans
The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 11:31am PST 
my hubs is in the navy and were in va beach... but we have 3 boys over here already, hope they find a home
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 3 6:31 pm

Raw Food Diet > Quick Survey- Where did you get most of your info about raw?

The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 2:43am PST 
I learned almost everything about raw from dogster, there was a few other web sites, but i dont remember what they were (non forum sites). I had absolutely no help from my vets, when i started it was a fight, until i found a vet that didnt know much about raw but also didnt hate it. 3 of my 5 dogs have been on raw since the day i brought them home as puppies and are doing great, the other have been on raw since they were 1 and 2.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Jay-Jay, Mar 31 1:43 pm

Dog Health > swifter wet jet?

The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '09 6:05am PST 
is there such a thing as safe antifreeze??
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Taser, Feb 10 9:22 am

Dog Health > swifter wet jet?

The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Sun Feb 8, '09 7:06pm PST 
i just got an email that i know i have heard before... the swifter wet jet liquid being toxic to dogs? is it true or just another one of those stores?? the email said that one ingredient is only one molecule away from antifreeze and from the dogs walking on the floor and licking their paws it can kill their liver??

thanks in advance, i just cant remember if it is true or not
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Taser, Feb 10 9:22 am

Raw Food Diet > Should I Stop Feeding Wings?
The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 7:42am PST 
no it wouldnt matter which meal she got in the am or pm...

chicken wings are very boney... i dont know how to put this, even if it wasnt chewed i feel like she should have digested it... buster swallowed a whole cooked wing once (yea it was terrifying) and digested it. I would defiantly move away from the wings for a little while and go to something bigger that is harder to swallow whole... like bone in chicken breast

good luck with the bones
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Byron, Jan 30 12:27 pm

(Page 1 of 90: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.