Postings by Ebony Mae

GO!

(Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > looking for info
Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Wed Jan 13, '10 11:40am PST 
does anyone here know of or have any experience with canine herpes?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Jan 13 11:56 am

Dog Health > What is allergic contact dermatitis?
Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Fri Dec 11, '09 2:52pm PST 
i was just wondering how this has turned out. i think ebony mae also has allergic dermatitis. this is her forth or fifth bout with the stuff and i am at my wits end. i don't want to keep putting her on heavy drugs. i am open to suggestions.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Penny Mouse Fart Ayala, Dec 11 3:40 pm

Dogster Diaries > thanks

Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 7:17pm PST 
cheercheercheer thanks again for the wonderful honor bestilled upon me and all my best to the past and future dogster diary winners.

saludos desde ensenada, baja california, mexico.snoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ebony Mae, May 30 7:17 pm

Raw Food Diet > poop dilema

Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 7:53pm PST 
thanks for the feedback. i try to be a good neighbor here although there is dog poop all over the streets and at times if it is in dirt i would just leave it be because i'd rather someone see it and not step in it than to step on dirt and get a surprise. now grassy knolls are a different story if it is too watery i just leave it, if it has form i will try to pick up what i can.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Byron, Mar 16 11:33 am

Raw Food Diet > poop dilema

Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 7:05pm PST 
dad wasn't sure if this was the right forum for this question but here goes. say you're out enjoying a stroll on leash and your mom or dad always cleans up after you, but you have the sudden bout of diarrhea and it happens all the better in a grassy or dirt area, but more often than not on the sidewalk.

what does one do? is there proper etiquette for this situation?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Byron, Mar 16 11:33 am

Raw Food Diet > Questions about organs
Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Sat Mar 7, '09 1:41pm PST 
well i always hear that variety is best, but you can only do with what you have available to you. we get mostly beef liver, kidney and once we were lucky to score beef lung. we also do the tripe and i make it a point to get the green. i've not done too much in the way of pork meats other than i get ebony mae pork neck bones as part of her rmb. i would like to have more variety also i guess i just need to look around.

aside from that i think if what you get is liver and kidney those are very good and quite rich with all kinds of vitamins and nutrients and for me if it is what i can get here then so be it.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Maya, Mar 9 10:19 am

Raw Food Diet > Meat : Bone : Organ -- a visual aid

Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 6:41pm PST 
dang what a score. thanks for sharing that with us. it isn't often you get to see a whole carcass as such. i sure wish we had room for something like that.

i am sure you're family will enjoy this feast. chow down.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Summer, Feb 28 7:52 pm

Dog Health > Yet another spay question

Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 4:58pm PST 
this is a good thread because i wish i had known some of the things i know now about this. when i first got ebony mae she i thought she had a vaginal infection at first, but the vet later told me that she was coming into her first cycle. so case in point, the vet did the surgery while she was coming into her first cycle. looking back at it now i was angry about that and had i known more i would have waited as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ebony Mae, Feb 27 4:58 pm

Dog Health > fact or myth

Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 4:51pm PST 
ebony mae is not obese by any means, her last weight about a year ago was 50 lbs, although the vet and techs seemed to think she was 'heavy' but he attributed it to her being altered although i had never heard of such a thing. when we're out walking people ask if she is pregnant and when i say no they often say she is fat. ebony is a middle size dog and while she gets exercise and a good diet she has filled out some. she'll be three this year and well here in mexico most dogs are near anorexic so when my full bodied girl comes along they often think she is fat.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Mar 1 7:02 pm

Dog Health > fact or myth
Ebony Mae

I'm a leo, adore- me...

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 4:19pm PST 
is it true that spayed females put on more weight or is this just an old wives tale?
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Mar 1 7:02 pm

(Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.