Postings by Miyah

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Labrador Retriever > What your Lab has eaten...
Miyah

Um.. Guys....Can- we play?

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 5:51pm PST 
Hmmm...where should we start! Miyah had eaten a few things in her days...we've got flip flops/crocs, tupperwear, wooden kitchen utensils, plastic spatulas, one of the legs on our wooden kitchen chair, two remote controls, one time when grandpa was "dog sitting" she got a whole loaf of bread and the whole butter container(ate/licked all the butter..not the container itself) oh...hmm..she's eaten pumpkins, table runners, seat belts and I think that's about it!!!

However,we still love her to death and never could be mad at her because she always has this huge smile on her face when we would catch her!! She is almost 4 now though and hasn't chewed anything up in quite awhile..she grew out of it......FORTUNATELY!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ruby, Jan 15 11:33 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Do you feel guilty when you leave your dog to go out?
Miyah

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:48pm PST 
We feel guilty if we just get home and leave right away. Otherwise, it's not such a guilt trip..Miyah also tends to get into trouble if we do leave right after getting home..so we have to puppy proof the house when we do that!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beulah, Jan 19 7:30 am

Behavior & Training > "smiling" dog

Miyah

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:42pm PST 
I smile at my momma and daddy when I'm really excited to see them..like when they come home or something. However, the first time I did this, they kinda wondered what I was doing but my butt was wiggling so fast, they knew I was just smiling. So, now, they say "show us your teeth!" and I'll smile for them!!laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ziva *RIP*, Jan 20 6:13 am

Labrador Retriever > At what age do labs calm down?

Miyah

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:26pm PST 
Momma says Labs will always have a little bit of "puppy attitude" but I just started to really calm down in my early 3's...i'm almost 4 now and momma says I'm turning into the most perfect dog she's ever wanted!(and I still like to run and playsmile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hucky, Mar 15 11:55 am

Labrador Retriever > Choco labs

Miyah

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:25pm PST 
me Me MEmemeeeee...Don't forget me!! I'm a choco!!And FULL of energy~ nice to meet all of you labbies!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Miyah, Jan 16 6:25 pm

Dog Health > Jack been sick since we got him home last night
Miyah

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:18pm PST 
So how did Jack turn out? Is he starting to relax a little bit? I was just have patience for the poor guy, everything is so new to him..you can only imagine how he feelsfrown
I hope all goes well~
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jack Magni, Feb 4 8:03 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Hairy Couch

Miyah

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:07pm PST 
There's a reason they call it FURniture!! BOL!!!!!
*rolling on floor!*
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Sprite, Jan 20 9:44 pm

Labrador Retriever > At what age do labs calm down?

Miyah

Barked: Tue Mar 16, '10 5:34pm PST 
I'm almost 3 years old and although momma says she has noticed I have calmed down a bit(and everyone that visits occasionally have said the same thing) but I still have lots of puppy in me. Momma says I'm curious like a cat but it makes her laugh!blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Hucky, Mar 15 11:55 am

Dog Health > mini-rant: people feeding my dog

Miyah

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 7:12pm PST 
we've never been in that situation EXCEPT at the vet's office, the vet tech asked if I could have a treat and daddy said "she has allergies so we monitor what she eats" and they said "oh, we have allergy treast too" so I got to have a few and daddy said it was ok. BUT atleast they asked and took into consideration what daddy said.
Momma said she would be steamed if someone fed us anything without her permission though too...so we feel your frustrations! Momma said she would probably overreact and come off as being rude if someone still fed us after telling them not too..
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Jack (1993-2003), Mar 9 7:12 pm

Labrador Retriever > Labs aggravating Tails
Miyah

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 7:33pm PST 
What are you saying..you guys didn't come with a warning label about your tail? huh..maybe I'm just specialsmile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 2:09 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.