Postings by Hula

GO!

Yorkshire Terrier > Types of Yorkies

Hula

Hulamoon born in- June loves to be- awake

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '08 7:06am PST 
I am a Yorkie/Silky Mix. My coat is all Yorkie, but I weigh 11 lbs, which reflects my Silky parent. Who says bigger isn't better?? Who says hybrids aren't better? My Mommy doesn't care what the AKC thinks! I am just gorgeous and perfect the way I am!! We live in America where all breeds are beautiful !!!!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bailey, Mar 18 10:51 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > Yorkie or Silky?
Hula

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '08 7:01am PST 
My dog Hula is half Yorkie and half Silky~he looks all Yorkie except he weighs 11 lbs. which reflects the larger size of the Silky....he is as cute as can be and I wouldn't trade him for a full breed any day-I love my hybrid baby!! Hula's mommy
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Frodo, Sep 3 7:57 pm

Grooming > help! terrified of nail trimming

Hula

Barked: Wed Oct 1, '08 6:19am PST 
Hi-I am a normally sweet guy-but when it comes to my nails-its a whole 'nother story!!! I freak out!!! The groomer can touch me anywhere but my nails-they have to muzzle me-can you imagine that?? Mommy and Daddy have started to play with my feet now upon the advice of the vet. I am getting more used to having my feet played with and now Daddy can sneak up with those awful cutters and clip them one at a time-still won't tolerate consecutive clips but we are working on it!! Hugs and tail wags xoxoxo Hulasnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maci, Oct 7 4:04 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > Types of Yorkies

Hula

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '07 3:51pm PST 
I am Hula a Silky/Yorkie Mix and my Mommy loves me -floppy ears and all-oh and my tail is not docked-but hey I am not supposed to be a show dog just a darn cute little guy-Daddy says I look good the way I am too!!!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bailey, Mar 18 10:51 pm

Silky Terrier > where are you silkys??

Hula

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '07 10:25pm PST 
Hi here I am!!!! I am Hula a silky/yorkie mix.....I also have a group for little guys like us called Toyland!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Dutchess, Oct 5 10:46 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.