Postings by smoky

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Shih Tzu > Shihtzu shedding
smoky

sweetie

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 8:28am PST 
I thought shihtzu did not shed their hair.My dog's hair is every where.Bootleg or imposter?Love him just the same.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 3 7:46 pm

Shih Tzu > My Shih Tzu Refuses To Be House broken
smoky

sweetie

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 10:55am PST 
Smokey is ten months old and still poops in the house.I have done everything I know and have done everything by the book.Next thing his nose is going in it .If that don't work he will be a pound puppy.Is there such a thing as a dog you can't train.?This is not my first dog but my first who refuses to be trained.He has the best of everything but he also has a stubborn streak that I can't seem to break.Any last minuets suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by smoky, Mar 17 10:55 am

Puppy Place > Recovering from being neutered...so sad

smoky

sweetie

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 7:48am PST 
My pups went through his operation with flying colors.The worst of it was being called'conehead"In about a week it will be just a memory.Treat him to a grooning and a new toy.All in a day of a "dogs life"
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Sirius Padfoot Black, Mar 12 11:44 am

Raw Food Diet > Anal Gland Help!

smoky

sweetie

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 8:17pm PST 
You can do your dogs annal glands yourself.Put a rubber glove on one finger with a little petroleum jelly insert squeeze and you are good to go.You will be surprised at how easy and your dog will not mine.Let me know if you tried it.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lucille, Mar 7 8:42 am

Shih Tzu > Food for my Tzu

smoky

sweetie

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 8:35am PST 
My Smoky eats MAX dog food and my rubber flip flops.I wondered why his poop was black.I have since gotten rid of the flips .
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mei Li (RIP), Apr 14 2:49 am

Shih Tzu > Food for my Tzu
smoky

sweetie

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 8:33am PST 
My Smoky eats MAX dog food and my rubber flip flops.I wondered why his poop was black.I have since gotten rid of the flips .
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mei Li (RIP), Apr 14 2:49 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > shedding shihtzu

smoky

sweetie

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 5:35pm PST 
I was under impression that shihtzu did not shed hair.My last one did not. Smoky my pups now sheds like something awful.I think he is an impostor or bootleg baby.Never the less I love him but all this hair it's every where.Maybe someone can recommend something vitamin or shampoo .Right now all I know to do is vacuum.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 17 3:08 pm

Shih Tzu > Male or Female Shih Tzu?

smoky

sweetie

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '12 2:43pm PST 
My first pups years ago was a male shih tzu.He was the best in everyway .My second pups now is a male shih tzu.Completely the opposite.He is stuborn and has his own mine.We are having a time of it.Maybe because I'm so old or it could really be him.I really think it does not matter if it's a male or female .They are good pets but they come with their own traits.He loves all the dogs in my apartment and is a great friend to all the old ladies but he tells on me because I scold him and the book says this is a '"no no'.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Mei Li (RIP), Apr 14 2:57 am

Dog Health > Thoughts on groomers who do not ask for shot records...?

smoky

sweetie

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '12 7:51am PST 
I believe in shots My dog is up to date.Here is my question.When I take my dog for a walk he sniffs every thing out there he can get his nose into.There must be a dog out there with no shots, so don't you think it's better to be safe with the shots?Groomers or "do it yourself".When you got your pet this was part of the package.welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Stormy Puppy (Found a home!), Jan 25 10:12 pm

Shih Tzu > Refuses to be house broken
smoky

sweetie

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '12 9:58am PST 
Smokey is doing much better,I stopped yelling at him and I do have a better schedule because some of it was my fault.I guess I was more mad at myself for missing.smokey is a good dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by smoky, Jan 20 9:58 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.