Postings by Chase

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Grooming > Best Brush/Comb For a Tibetan Terrier
Chase

wake me up when- it's spring

Barked: Tue Nov 16, '10 10:41pm PST 
A medium firm slicker brush, a combination metal comb with fine and medium spaced teeth, and a metal comb with wide spaced teeth.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 21 3:33 pm

Grooming > Nail Clipper Brands
Chase

Barked: Tue Sep 14, '10 9:31pm PST 
Here's a pic of the orange-handled Millers Forge nail clipper -
mfnail
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Belle, Sep 21 8:29 am

Grooming > Perfect Collar?

Chase

Barked: Wed Aug 18, '10 6:02pm PST 
A rolled leather collar is what I recommend.

way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 26 7:31 pm

Grooming > Finding a show groomer

Chase

Barked: Sat Jul 24, '10 5:03pm PST 
showgroominga Pom
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Aug 17 7:58 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > How to make hyperlinks

Chase

Barked: Sat Jul 24, '10 4:45pm PST 
showgroominga Pom
[notify]
» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Alva BH, Oct 28 9:28 am

Chase

Barked: Sat Jul 24, '10 4:27pm PST 
Oops! I messed up the hyperlink to the Pom grooming video. Sorry about that...

I'm going to try again, but it's going to take me a little time to get it right. I'll post the hyperlink as soon as I can. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Aug 17 7:58 pm

Chase

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 8:50pm PST 
Sorry to disagree with those who posted that grooming Poms for the show ring doesn't involve much else than brushing and bathing. Truth be told, the coat needs to be heavily styled with scissors and thinning shears. This Pomeranian show grooming video is well worth watching.

Hindy
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Aug 17 7:58 pm

Chase

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 8:47pm PST 
Sorry to disagree with those who posted that grooming Poms for the show ring doesn't involve much else than brushing and bathing. Truth be told, the coat needs to be heavily styled with scissors and thinning shears. This Pomeranian show grooming video is well worth watching.

Hindy
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Aug 17 7:58 pm

Grooming > If you wanted to know the world's hardest dogs to groom!

Chase

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 11:50pm PST 
Worst breed to groom? A Shiba Inu. No, make that the majority of Shibas.

Shibas look like they would be a easy groom. After all, they are no bigger than a cocker. They carry a short, plush coat.

They look so cute and lovable and huggable...

But don't let their adorable face lull you into a false sense of security! My experience has been that 99% of the time, while in the tub, it only takes a teeny, tiny amount of bath water to start them wailing and screaming hysterically; as well as manically clawing and scrambling and hanging on to the sides of the tub, desperately searching for a way to escape - so they can go find and retain a lawyer and sue me.

And, one more thing - their screams are so loud and horrible that anyone within 500 feet of me will come running, fearing that I'm driving over (slowly, of course), and flattening a whole bunch of dogs with a 10 ton steam roller!!

Oh, I almost forgot. In second place is the Akita. After bathing this breed, I always have to wring out my underwear before I can start on the next dog!
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Dec 9 3:46 pm

Grooming > Wheaton Terrier Cut
Chase

Barked: Thu Aug 28, '08 10:20pm PST 
Just a friendly reminder...

It's not Wheaton. It's WHEATEN.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Webster's Icing on the Cake- , Aug 31 12:02 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.