Postings by Josie SDit

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Dogs & Travel > Car seats
Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 9:45pm PST 
I don't know about fitting all of the 5 at once, and I don't know about shipment to Australia but look up the FidoRido. I know that it holds at least two dogs at the same time and has been crashed tested to the same qualifications as a childs car seat.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jazzabel .R.I.P. , Sep 17 2:43 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Asthma Alert Dogs?
Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 3:45pm PST 
How did you teach the chemical eversion? Josie is my PSDit because of my anxiety and some of my other mental issues, but my anxiety can cause asthma attacks and the other way around, an asthma attack can cause an axiety attack. As far as smells go, i usually start coughing before I ever smell anything. By then though, its usually too late.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Abe, Dec 23 12:58 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > How to stop excited barking

Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 12:12pm PST 
Thanks for all of the advice. I am glad to know that I am already doing what was suggested. The watch command is something we have been working on for some time now. I guess it is just going to take more time.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jan 5 11:34 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > How to stop excited barking

Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 3:35pm PST 
Josie is working on socialization right now. We are going to the pet store often and she becomes so excited. I posted a similar question in the behavioral forum a while back but because she does not bark for long she settles pretty quickly, people just kept stating that it was no big deal. But she is an SDit, so I am hoping someone here can help. How do I teach her to ignore the other dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jan 5 11:34 am

Behavior & Training > He won't stop barking!!

Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 4:17pm PST 
I am glad I found this post. Josie only barks when we are in the car ans she sees another dog, and when we go to the pet store and she sees the other dogs. Once she gets near them she tries to play with them. How do I get her to stop. How do i ignore her, in the pet store with out her disrupting everything?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Josie SDit, Dec 5 4:17 pm

Behavior & Training > Best type of collar for everyday?
Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '07 9:51pm PST 
what is a comfort harness?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Henry, Oct 30 3:59 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Did you got to Petsmarts howl-o-ween contest?

Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '07 1:41pm PST 
Wow, glad to hear that some of the petsmarts were doing a bunch of stuff. Josie had fun at our petsmart but they only took pictures and then had everyone clap for the costume they liked the best. That was it. Nothing after that. But Josie was really good during her picture. I set her on the stool, told her to "stay" and then said watch me. Her picture was excellent and I was so happy that she followed my commands while all of those other dogs were there.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Dakota , Oct 27 6:46 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Shoes or No Shoes

Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 2:59pm PST 
I have often wondered about shoes as well, but where does one find tiny itty bitty shoes at? I have only seen them for big dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Pooch ~ I miss you ~, Oct 3 5:15 pm

Behavior & Training > very exciting dog, leads to terrible sounding barking

Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 4:25pm PST 
BOL, that must be a Josie thing. My Josie does that when she wants to play, especially with other dogs, she sounds like someone is hurting her because she is crying and wining and barking, but its only when she wants other people or other dogs to come over and play with her. I hope someone responds who knows how to deal with this, I am glad that you posted.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Badger Hunter's Little Smokie, Sep 29 7:39 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Finally!
Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 1:34pm PST 
where did you get the barrel? It looks fantastic!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Montecristo (Monte), Sep 13 1:42 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.