Postings by Peaches

GO!

Dog Health > Tell me about Atopica

Peaches

I'm the nanny!

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 9:39am PST 
Peaches is a Lhaso Apso who has dermatitis from fleas primarily. We started her on Atopica about 6 months ago, and the improvement in her scratching, matting from the scratching, and general life has improved 100%. I highly recommend this product if you're vet thinks it will help your dog. A cheaper way to buy it is online at either 1-800-petmeds.com or EntirelyPets.com. Your vet will have to okay the prescription, but it's a lot less expensive.

Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Bullet, Apr 23 8:16 pm

Chow Chow > Atopica Dermatitis
Peaches

I'm the nanny!

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 9:37am PST 
Peaches is a Lhaso Apso who has dermatitis from fleas primarily. We started her on Atopica about 6 months ago, and the improvement in her scratching, matting from the scratching, and general life has improved 100%. I highly recommend this product if you're vet thinks it will help your dog. A cheaper way to buy it is online at either 1-800-petmeds.com or EntirelyPets.com. Your vet will have to okay the prescription, but it's a lot less expensive.

Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Dec 10 12:47 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.