Kasey is here. Never fear!!! I live in Michigan.wave
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 10:06 am

Food & Nutrition > Nutro Max Dry Food Killed My Dog
Kasey

Whippet Good

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 4:15pm PST 
I am so so sorry...cry
Our golden was on nutro light up until 2 weeks ago. I have swtched to raw. I am so glad I did. I am so sorry for your loss and you can bet, I will spread the word..
Patty(Hugs)
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Shift Chanel Anniston, May 16 12:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > My sound off regarding all of the pet food recalls

Kasey

Whippet Good

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 5:34pm PST 
I am so sorry for what you have been thru. No amount of sorry or money can make up for what all these poor pets have been thru. I hate it also that we have to depend on countries like China to get our pet food from. No more for us. We went raw last week. And love it and feel a little more in control. Give Rosie a big sloppy kiss from Kasey and Madison..puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jenna, May 1 6:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > A typical day of RAW

Kasey

Whippet Good

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 7:02am PST 
My big sis, Madison and I just started eating RAW and we LOVE it..Lots of crunchy bones to chew on. Is there a RAW group here in Dogster that we could join?dog
Barks and Licks,
Kasey The Whippet
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sabrina 2000~2012, Apr 26 11:08 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.