Postings by Thomas Jacob Madsen

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Janda Cookies?
Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Sat Dec 12, '09 9:43pm PST 
I will get pictures up in the next few days and the ingredients I will put in tonight.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Thomas Jacob Madsen, Dec 12 9:43 pm

Dogs & Travel > fl beachside?
Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 6:50pm PST 
looking to find a 'locals spot' over on the east coast of fl near cocoa where most people take their dogs whether its posted or not. We are trying to find a strip of sand whether on the coast, inlet, or whatever else. Please let me know thanks smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Paris, Jun 25 4:41 pm

Australian Shepherd > Should I cut my Aussie's fur?

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '09 10:35am PST 
NEVER SHAVE YOUR AUSSIE, it kills me when people shave their double-coated shepherds to cool them off. I understand the thinking that if I am hot when I wear a coat and then take it off I am cooler. Well aussie hair for heat works a lot like long johns and cold. You see when you go skiiing and wear long johns you sweat a lot. That sweat is absorbed into the long johns away from the skin and then released into the air to keep your body warmer. Well with the double coat the heat is absorbed and released by that outer coat that many shave off. Thomas has grown quite a lot of hair now that he is getting older but I just brush him for 20-30 mins a day and he is fine. We live in central FL and still manage multiple games of frisbee and rollerblading later in the day of course but still happens.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 12 4:15 pm

Australian Shepherd > What is the best pet hair solution

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 8:28am PST 
I use a rubber brush to prep the carpet and pretty much any vacuum. The best thing is we use the bissell pet shampoo machine, it freshens the carpet and pulls the hair out of the carpet in clumps. Let it dry and then vacuum up the clumps. I use the bissell quicksteamer for all hard surfaces and sometimes on the carpet as well. Never use the swiffer because it has been known to be toxic to pets.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 8 9:40 pm

Australian Shepherd > Large breed puppy food?

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 8:50pm PST 
We feed Before Grain to both of ours because we can make it specific to both the puppy and adult which works, its really pricey but its beginning to worth it.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Thomas Jacob Madsen, May 28 8:50 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > eco friendly dog collar
Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Wed May 27, '09 7:39pm PST 
So my fiance and I are looking for eco-friendly things and have gone to great things but needing to find some collar and leash combos. I found a few that I really like for Thomas but there are no girly collars in those collections so nothing for Madeleine. Anyone know where there is a great selection online?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Duke, Jun 16 1:50 pm

Australian Shepherd > Thunderstorm/fireworks anxiety

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Fri May 22, '09 2:31pm PST 
Thunderstorms are not Thomas' favorite but we usually just pretend like we don't notice it and grab a ball or rope and start playtime. He has gotten a lot better smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mojito, Oct 19 12:58 pm

Food & Nutrition > I need dog food assistance

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Mon May 11, '09 5:50pm PST 
Also told Wellness was not controlled enough so I should stay away from it as well. I am gonna put a new forum up looking at 2 different foods we have landed on.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Lily, May 13 7:22 am

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Mon May 11, '09 3:02pm PST 
barking at the moon?
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Lily, May 13 7:22 am

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Mon May 11, '09 2:49pm PST 
i really like the before grain products after researching them. im trying to figure out how long a 25lb bag will last me with the 2 pups that I have though to see if the money is really worth it or if ill be spending more money on their food than mine lol
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Lily, May 13 7:22 am

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.