Postings by Chipper

GO!

(Page 1 of 190: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Food Aggression and Food Guarding
Chipper

That's MR.- Momma's Boy to- you!

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 1:46pm PST 
We did the few pieces of food in the bowl at a time too. It really did work. Also, we used paper plates (if your dog won't chew them...) so that he didn't have a bowl to guard. We also Jackpotted parts the meal with a mouthful (or more) of kibbles when he was doing well.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chipper, Mar 3 1:46 pm

Behavior & Training > Dog suddenly deciding to go lie down in other room by herself
Chipper

Barked: Sun Dec 18, '11 4:38pm PST 
Chipper puts himself to bed all the time when he's had enough. Friday we were together all day long and he didn't get a work day nap. Around 7:00 PM we looked around for Chip and he was no where to be found. We found him in the bed room snoring away on his bed.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tyson, Dec 19 2:36 pm

Behavior & Training > Very, very serious situation

Chipper

Barked: Sat Dec 3, '11 3:14pm PST 
Oh Mikey. I am so very sorry. Absolutely the right decision.
[notify]
» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by Mya CGC TDI, Jan 3 8:07 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Swelling in Bonzer's abdomen- POP please

Chipper

Barked: Tue May 31, '11 2:43pm PST 
party Hooray! Glad you are OK Bonzer!!! I have a fatty lump on my sternum, on my chest, right between my front paws. We should make a gang! The fatty lump gang, BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Jun 14 7:22 am

Dogster Railroad > ***HQ Approved*** Fundraising for Dogster Smokey\'s transport to New Hampshire!

Chipper

Barked: Sun Feb 27, '11 10:29am PST 
We made a donation smile
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by , Mar 2 5:25 pm

Dogster Railroad > Transport questions--asking for Smokey in WI
Chipper

Barked: Fri Feb 25, '11 3:30am PST 
Wow Toto! Thank you for all you are doing!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Feb 28 8:06 am

Behavior & Training > Had to give them up.

Chipper

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 11:34am PST 
Buddy, I'm sorry it took so long, I haven't been frequenting the forums all that much lately. Buddy, I am so sad. I've been crying all day. This is really hitting home with me because the same thing could easily happen to Chipper. If he ever ended up in a shelter for whatever reason, he too would fail a temperament test and have the same fate as Buddy. My heart breaks for you and I wish there were more I could do. You gave him the best life he could have possibly had.

I'm so sorry Buddy. So sorry. cry

p.s. I wrote about you, Smokey and Buddy in Chipper's diary. Hopefully a few pups who don't check the forums will see Chipper's dairy and be able to help with Smokey's transport. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Feb 25 7:19 pm

Dogster Railroad > Transport questions--asking for Smokey in WI

Chipper

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 10:02am PST 
I can help, but I'm not sure I'm on the route at all. I am in southern NH/Massachusetts. If Smokey needs transport through southern New England, I can help out.
[notify]
» There has since been 90 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Feb 28 8:06 am

Chipper

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 9:50am PST 
I was too busy crying to see that Smokey may be coming to NH. I am on the total opposite side of the state (seacoast area) but am willing to help however possible. Toto, if you will need food or supplies or ANYTHING, please let me know. I'll help out however possible. I don't know the route Smokey will be taking, but if you need someone in southern NH or Massachusetts, please let me know.
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Feb 25 7:19 pm

Chipper

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 8:04am PST 
Buddy, I am so very sorry. I am bawling my eyes out. You and Buddy were such a great pair. You both needed each other and got through so very much together. My heart aches for you. Please know that Buddy is still looking after you. You can still depend on him and you can still talk to him. He is listening. He got you through so much and he will get you through this.

I wish I could give you a hug. Please know that I am thinking about you and sending you my best wishes.
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Feb 25 7:19 pm

(Page 1 of 190: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.