Postings by Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings
Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 14, '14 7:37pm PST 
Tomorrow would have been Spencer's birthday...his 2nd at the Bridge. I would love for him to get his wings. Thank you.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Snoopy AKA Nookers, Mar 7 12:46 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > 1 year ago...
Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Thu Oct 31, '13 6:09pm PST 
One year ago today I lost my Spencer unexpectedly. I miss him so much and am still in so much pain. Please say a prayer or light a candle for him, my Bismarck and all the other fur babies at the Bridge.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 20 5:40 pm

Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Thu Oct 31, '13 6:07pm PST 
Today is 1 year since I lost my Spencer...I would love it if he could have wings at your convenience. Thank you.
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Snoopy AKA Nookers, Mar 7 12:46 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I lost my baby...

Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 12:36am PST 
I lost my Spencer unexpectedly on Halloween...he took my heart and life with him when he went and I'm devastated. He's now with his brother Bismarck which makes me feel a bit better.

Please say a prayer and maybe light a candle for him and all our other furbabies at the Rainbow Bridge. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Rommel, Nov 19 5:54 am

Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 12:34am PST 
I just lost my Spencer on Halloween...someone gave wings to his brother Bismarck when he went to the Bridge and I would like to have the same for Spencer if possible. Thank you so much in advance...
[notify]
» There has since been 175 posts. Last posting by Snoopy AKA Nookers, Mar 7 12:46 am

Plus Power of the Paw > My baby went to the Bridge...
Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 12:29am PST 
I lost my Spencer unexpectedly on Halloween...he took my heart and life with him when he went and I'm devastated. He's now with his brother Bismarck which makes me feel a bit better.

Please say a prayer and maybe light a candle for him and all our other furbabies at the Rainbow Bridge.cry
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Cherokee Forever Loved Cherry, Nov 17 1:31 pm

German Shepherd > Medea

Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 15, '10 4:19pm PST 
Aww...so sorry about Medea, but my brother was there to meet her at the Bridge.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jackson, Feb 4 8:40 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Our Beautiful friend Kayla went to the Rainbow Bridge today...

Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 1:30pm PST 
Our beautiful friend Kayla crossed the Bridge today. My brother Bismarck was waiting to take her home with him. Please say some prayers for her family to help ease their pain. We love you and we're thinking of you. hug

Heaven is a little bit brighter now...a new angel arrived today.

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/458656
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kayla 2/11/1996-7/7/2009, Jul 8 10:48 am

German Shepherd > Would you consider another breed?

Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 6:03pm PST 
I had a mixed breed, a Samoyed, a Collie and an Old English Sheepdog before I got Bismarck & later Spencer. I never had a GSD until Bismarck but once he was here I was completely hooked.

There are a lot of breeds I'd consider owning but I would always have at least one GSD in the house. This is my breed of choice for all the obvious reasons!!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sushi, Aug 13 7:47 am

German Shepherd > Pano(growing pains)
Spencer - *2002 - 2012*

It's ALL about- me!!!!!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 9:21am PST 
Spencer had a horrible time with Pano...sometimes he'd freeze in place and scream which broke my heart. I had to keep everything low key and at the time the vet put him on Deramax which helped tremendously.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Feb 17 3:30 pm

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.