Postings by Rogue (over the rainbow bridge

GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > heartbroken about my girl
Rogue (over- the rainbow- bridge

I am a princess- and don't you- forget it

Barked: Sat Sep 4, '10 11:22pm PST 
Rogue passed on thursday the 2nd of september. This is the first time I have felt able to write anything without sobbing like a mad woman. My hubby accidently bought the wrong snail pellets, thinking they were the pet safe ones he unfortunalty left them in a postion were our other dog charlie was able to knock them down, They both ate them the vets were able to save Charlie but Rogue being a smaller dog didn't make it. I am devestated as she was so young and she was my heart dog, she was the most amazing dog and I had such a great bond with her, needed to come on and say she was the most amazing funny liitle spirit and I will miss her soooo much.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Thor, Sep 6 1:54 pm

Bulldog > momorial page?

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 7:37am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss!! , You must be devestaed. The rainbow brigde forum is so great for support. We lost our gourgus cocker about 18 months ago and people were so supportive. I have a couple of memorial pages , one for Rocky http://www.dogster.com/dogs/470170, a pup called Jezzie (427648) was nice enough to make my pups wings. I will paw mail her and see if she can make some for Seth. You can change Seths name to add the in memory part and edit his bio. Big hugs hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rogue (over the rainbow bridge, Jun 14 7:37 am

Bulldog > Swimming

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 4:01am PST 
Rogue sinks like a lead balloon big grin. Luckly she knows it !!. We go to the beach on a regular basis becuase she gets interdigital cysts and I find that the salt water helps to shrink them.
Rogue loves to wade in the water and will go in up to her cheast but no further. She tried to swim when she was a pup but she always just sank so now she knows her limits!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rogue (over the rainbow bridge, Apr 26 4:01 am

Bulldog > So why did you get your bully?

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 3:54am PST 
I have always loved the look of the Bulldog. We researched them and thier temprement suited us perfectly, and I have to admit apart from the wrinkle cleaning , Rogue has been so low maintenance, I just adore her she suits my personality to a tee. I think I will always have to have a bully around cause they are just a wonderful breed ( our new lab pup is so much hard work hehe hubby's choice, I do love him but really wanted another bullywink)
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Dulce, Aug 30 6:10 pm

Bulldog > wow my bully girl is getting big.

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 5:24am PST 
"All Bulldogs are different. your girl may jusdt be meant to be a bigger girl. Maybe she has more bone and a bigger frame. The rule of thumb is that you should not be able to see ehr ribs, but you should be able to feel them. If you can't feel them, than she may need to lose a few lbs. one thing that is concern is her food. puppy food has too much protein and is not reccomended to give to Bulldogs for concern that they may grow to fast for their joints and bones. I reccomemmend that you begin to switch her overt to an all life stages food."

What he said dog.

I switched Rogue from Puppy food to Adult food at 6 months after my vet recommened it and she is now on constant diet of the lower fat food variety, just so I can mange her weight but as has been said if you can feel her ribs than she should be fine.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Thor, Apr 20 9:49 am

Bulldog > How Much Exercise?

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 6:44am PST 
Rogue loves her walk , we go daily we have a couple of great off leash parks with walking tracks nearby we proabaly do 45 mins a day. She is off the leash so stops when she wants a break but that rarely happens we have a Lab pup now who is full of energy (ALWAYS) and Rogue plays with him all day and then still runs around crazily on a walk. We just don't walk her during the middle of the day as it is to hot.

As for the not exercising them until they are 1 it does have to do with the rapid rate of growth and it is more about trying knowming there limits no more than 15 mins on leash at any one time. as other wise they may get joint damage but if they are off leash or playing apprently they are meant to know their limitations. I have walked Rogue scince she was 12 weeks to help maintain her weight and health but not very far she lets me know when she needs a break big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , May 7 11:45 pm

Bulldog > Rough play

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '08 6:32am PST 
Rogue love other dogs, and she does play rough I try to keep her away from small dogs because she tends to bolw them over and that Doesn't go down to well with them or their ownersred face, We have a bully Friend called Winston and I love watching them play because they get each other, both as rough and tumble as each other.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Hurley, Jul 4 10:42 pm

Bulldog > Do you have a doggy sibling???

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 5:03am PST 
I GOT A DOGGY BROTHER YAY!!!! he is not a Bully thoughfrown Mummy wanted a buly but Daddy wanted a Lab so we got a Lab and he is really cute except he keeps chewing my wrinkles mummy just added him to dogster so he would love some pup pal requests!! His name is Charliecheer
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 5 6:47 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Arthur... King Arthur... Is An Angel Today 2/18

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 3:15am PST 
Soo soooo sad to here the news have been crying scince I found out run free at the bridge beautiful boy and bigs hugs to his familycry
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 4 7:01 pm

Bulldog > Food Snarfing?

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '08 4:07pm PST 
yep me to and I tend to follow every meal with an incredibly loud Burp!! Only takes about 5 second to devour my food !!wink
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Matilda, Mar 11 8:51 am

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.