Postings by Flippy Boop

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Small Dogs > stories between you and your dog
Flippy Boop

Wag - Wag - bark - Hello!!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:23am PST 
My next woofday I will be 11 years old. I have learnt the trick of being in charge. Huffing when I want something. Snorting when I am not getting my own way. Barking when mum comes home from work and telling the furkids off when they try and annoy me.

There is life in the old girl yetsmile
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Sally (dead), Oct 14 12:16 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Darci Sue
Flippy Boop

Barked: Mon Dec 7, '09 8:16am PST 
It is with great sadness that we have to say that heaven has a new angel.

Please check out her page..

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/768758

Her mum told me yesterday that she has been very sick and we got a message to say she is now playing with her older brother who died earlier this year and Jesus.

God bless you Darci Sue

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sallie Mae, Dec 8 5:10 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Has the \'best breed\' for you changed over time?

Flippy Boop

Barked: Mon Nov 9, '09 8:58am PST 
It sure has!
When I was younger it was springer spaniels/ retrievers and a old english sheepdog.

Now I like medium energy dogs ie shih tzus etc. I dont mind doing a hours walk or so. But a four/ five hour walk just doesnt interest me anymore everyday.

The tzus I take out for an hour before work or around 6~ 8 thousand steps. Then when I get home I do about a 20 minute walk with them maybe 30 minutes.

They enjoy the walks and so do Ismile

I think tzus will be a breed type for life with me. Before I had Flippy I always had big dogs but now I cant imagine life without her and its all thanks to my husband on why we bought her in the first place. I was looking for a big dog but not high energy and he said tzus will fit around you. And apart from Cinders hes absolutely right. Cinders is the exception to the rule in our house. She hates the cold/ rain/ long walks and just about anything that involves the outside. Shes a complete indoor dog. Whereas the other 4 hate being inside for too long ~ they love bunny chasing, longish walks, meeting people and well they love lifehappy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Flippy Boop, Nov 9 8:58 am

Dog Health > At what age can dogs start having issues with Anal Glands?

Flippy Boop

Barked: Fri Sep 11, '09 12:40am PST 
With five dogs I've had my share of blockages in that arealaugh out loud

A year doesnt go by without one or all having trouble with it. I asked my vet if I can do anything and theres not much that can be done.

So, I'm now a expert at expressing their buttsbig laugh

Its a dirty job but someone has to do itsmile

When I first got Floppy she had horrendous trouble with her bum ~ she had worms that took forever to get rid of (her breeders hadnt wormed the pups properly). Then after that she kept getting bunged up. So in my experiance ~ yeap pups under a year can have it.

Good luck with your pup.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Sep 12 7:32 am

Food & Nutrition > my pup wont eat ANY dried food

Flippy Boop

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 11:50pm PST 
Flippy used to be like that and sometimes she reverts back into not wanting to eat her food. I found out that the local kids was feeding her sweets hence the no appetite.

So what I did was for two days (yeap thats how long it took) I just feed her dry food. I feed her meal three times a day (she was about 9 months at the time) left it down for upto 20 minutes that took it away and like a couple of people said before hand I didnt feed her any treats etc inbetween and monitored her when she went near the kids (shes a awesome scrounger!)

She was hoovering the floor ~ for anything that might have been dropped human food wise and done the big brown eyes when I was eating .

In the end she ate her food but every so often she still tries her luck on getting human food. I normally gave them tomatos etc but only after they have eaten their food.

Sometimes I mix in gravy with their food but mostly our dogs are on a dry food diet.

Persistance is the keysmile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Micky, Dec 25 9:05 pm

Puppy Place > My mom is super sentimental, is yours?
Flippy Boop

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 5:38am PST 
Mum thinks I ate mine as she couldnt find them so she hasnt kept my teeth at all but she has kept all our puppy collars and if shes had to replace our name tags (changing phone number etc) shes kept them too.

Its pawsome your mum found your toothy pegs happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Deuce, Nov 7 5:54 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > hi, woof!, i'm, woof!, new, woof woof!

Flippy Boop

Barked: Sun Sep 28, '08 2:35am PST 
Welcome to the club lil un! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Quinndred Spirit, Sep 28 2:36 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > M. is for... what breeds does your dog\'s name spell?

Flippy Boop

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 9:14am PST 
Rubee there is a breed of dog starting with U its a utonagan

Check out this link to see what they look likesmile

www.utonagan.co.uk/
[notify]
» There has since been 123 posts. Last posting by Ringo, Apr 14 11:07 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > M. is for... what breeds does your dog\'s name spell?

Flippy Boop

Barked: Mon Jun 9, '08 9:10am PST 
My name spells out...

F:...French bulldog
L:... Lhasa apso
I:...Irish wolfhound
P:...Patterdale terrier
P:....Pomeranian
Y:...Yorkshire terrier
[notify]
» There has since been 124 posts. Last posting by Ringo, Apr 14 11:07 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Anydoggy got a youtube?
Flippy Boop

Barked: Wed May 7, '08 12:03am PST 
We've got one our user name is 5tzus if anyone wants to add ussmile
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Cherry the Wonderdog, May 19 10:58 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.