Postings by Jennifer (1990 - 2007)

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Have you looked at your dogs ashes ?
Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '08 12:41am PST 
Jennifer's ashes came in a nice urn. I have not tried to open it up and look inside. The urn is in a Curio cabinet which is full of schnauzer ornaments and trophies that the dogs have won. I have a video on her page showing the curio cabinet and urn.
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Seela, May 8 12:15 am

Food & Nutrition > How old did you dog live?
Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 8:05am PST 
I lived to be over 16 years of age. I would say I ate middle of the road kibble all my life. For the last 8 years of my life I ate Nutro Natural Choice Senior.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Penny, Jul 22 11:45 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Names of furbabies that might meet me at the Bridge

Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '07 9:35am PST 
I am at the Bridge and I would be there to meet you. hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Shafer Young, Aug 10 6:05 am

Dog Health > BLOOD IN MY PEE

Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '07 2:47pm PST 
The pups have given you good advice in this thread. I had a bladder infection and I had significant improvement within three days. It is very important to take all the antibiotics that the vet gave you even if you think you are all over it. If you are not seeing an improvement by 3 or 4 days you should call your vet. Most vets would have checked for bladder stones during your initial exam and I hope your vet did. I don't want to worry you but I think you should be aware that bladder stones can cause you to totally block up and that would be an emergency. If the stone is small enough they can go down the urinary tract and cause a blockage which would be even more likely in a male pup. Watch carefully and make sure you can pass urine. My Mommy had a male schnauzer a number of years ago that blocked up with a bladder stone trying to pass through the urinary tract.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Rudy, Jun 7 2:39 pm

Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '07 10:05am PST 
I am glad to hear that you figured out what your problem is and that the solution is antibiotics. Make sure to keep on top of it and get it checked by your vet. Untreated infections can lead to bladder stones and you don't want that. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Rudy, Jun 7 2:39 pm

Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 2:45pm PST 
My first guess is that it would be a urinary tract infection and/or stones. Especially considering your breed is a Miniature Schnauzer. Miniature Schnauzers have a predisposition to urinary problems. Get your vet to check it out and it may be as simple as taking some antibiotics. Let us know how it works out.
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Rudy, Jun 7 2:39 pm

Grooming > do you use big pet store groomers or private groomers?

Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 1:02pm PST 
My Mommy did all my grooming for the full 16 years of my life. I loved it because I didn't have to leave home and if we wanted we could do part of it one day and another part the next. dancingcheer
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Rally Pood, Apr 11 11:01 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Jennifer went to the Bridge

Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 8:49am PST 
Jennifer went to the Bridge on March 30th. She was 16 years old and had lived with her Mommy her entire life. She is very much missed by her Mommy and her affenpinscher sister Jelly. Please visit her site and read about her final day in her diary, it would mean so much to her Mommy.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Oscar (Wilde) Martin 1994-2007, Apr 2 5:08 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I went to the Bridge

Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 2:43pm PST 
Today I went to the Bridge. It was a very peaceful experience and I am now somewhere that is free of pain and I am playing again like a puppy. My Mommy wrote about today in my diary.
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Lord Spartacus of Brummel, Apr 3 1:36 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I am very sick.....
Jennifer- (1990 - 2007)

Forever Loved

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 3:55pm PST 
I am very sick and Mommy is so worried that I am going to have to go to the Bridge tomorrow. I am 16 years old and I have lived a wonderful life. For the past three years we have been battling the infection from my bad teeth. The vet wouldn't do a dental on me because of my age and my heart murmur. We have been controlling it with antibiotics but it isn't controllable anymore. In January the vet gave me the strongest antibiotic there is and said that was my last hope. It seemed to work for awhile but now I am no longer eating and I am getting very skinny and my teeth are bleeding. I have a vet appointment tomorrow. Please say puppy prayers for me and my Mommy. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Braxton, Mar 29 7:20 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.