Postings by blossom

GO!

(Page 1 of 160: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Incontinence at 1.5 years?
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri May 7, '10 1:20am PST 
this is a common issue post spay in females. my girl does this as well when she gets very relaxed. it's nothing to do with training. if it is an issue there are meds that can help...just ask your regular vet. good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Fritz, May 9 6:28 am

Dog Health > Incontinence at 1.5 years?
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri May 7, '10 1:18am PST 
this is a common issue post spay in females. my girl does this as well when she gets very relaxed. it's nothing to do with training. if it is an issue there are meds that can help...just ask your regular vet. good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Fritz, May 9 6:28 am

Sports & Agility > Iditarod 2010

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Wed Mar 24, '10 12:06am PST 
maybe we'll both be there...i'll have to pay though.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by blossom, Mar 24 12:06 am

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Mon Mar 22, '10 1:21am PST 
a great year for the iditarod...hard work pays off. even the red lantern made it there in record time. cheer hope one of these years i get up to nome to watch the end of the race. i hear it's great fun.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by blossom, Mar 24 12:06 am

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 9:42am PST 
really i was hoping a woman would win...we're due for a woman to win! i think zirkle was the closest to the top in 16th as far as the women folk...anyone we should look to well in the future? or will lance win a few more?
i remember how sweet kings dogs were in thier little muscle shirts when i went to the millenium hotel to give dog massages to the dropped dogs. most of the dogs were totally well socialized and so sweet. i really need to do that again...it was so fun that year.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by blossom, Mar 24 12:06 am

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 12:56am PST 
hey wesley...you got your wish...lance won again. i was hoping for king, but don't mind lance getting his day without the marijuana. of course, i figured he'd be faster without it, right?
ramstead scratched again. she does most of the time. her dogs had diarrhea leaving willow so not sure if it was just nerves or what...i wasn't surprised they dropped.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by blossom, Mar 24 12:06 am

Choosing the Right Dog > "Labradoodles" .. why not just get a..

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '09 1:14am PST 
went with a doodle because i'd had labs for years, but the hair can be a bit too much. so i wanted some of the goofy lab personality without the total grooming commitment of a poodle. poodles are great dogs as well, but you can spend $50 + every 6 weeks on grooming. doodles are just another option and i have no regrets. blossom is a wonderful dog. everything i could want in a dog.

as far as how much anyone spends on thier pet purchase. i find it's best to not judge. everyone is in different financial situations....blossom was a bit of a bargain doodle as she had the less desirable coat (which has been the most desirable for me as it turns out). i figure many people spend a great deal of money on various forms of entertainment and those items sit in their garages...up here its 4 wheelers, snowmachines, rv's, boats...you name it. if i divide the cost for blossom originally into the years i will be able to have her and have a blast with her...she's pretty cheap entertainment really.

with any type of dog that gets popular there sadly are those who will try and capitalize on it and dogs will get mistreated. i think we all would like to see those people punished and laws created to make their penalites much greater than they are now.

on the man/poodle thing. i've found several men who would be embarrassed to have to say they own a "doodle". hehe. a good man who is sure of himself wouldn't be bothered by such trivialities i think.

i know alot of happy doodle owners though. it's just another option and i'm happy that i had the choice. i'd definitely go with a doodle again.
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Misty, Jun 13 9:04 pm

Dog Health > Elliot is found!!

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Thu Apr 30, '09 1:09am PST 
thank dawg....hugs and kisses elliot!! snoopy hamster dance blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Atticus, May 1 1:42 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Would you...?

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 5:28am PST 
i would....wind is so pawsome...you just have to watch out, cause the moose go crazy on windy days...

would you...chase the leaves that blew around?
[notify]
» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by Jackson Tan, Apr 3 10:46 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > True or False Game!
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 5:26am PST 
t....i dont need to jacket...i have a coat .

t/f....you have no snow at your house?
[notify]
» There has since been 102 posts. Last posting by Shy, Jul 3 4:19 pm

(Page 1 of 160: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.