Postings by Lucky- "My Heavenly Angel"

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Help in making the decision for this week... getting ready...

Lucky- "My Heavenly- Angel"

I'm a lucky dog!

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 2:04pm PST 
Please stay with Pate to the end. No matter how hard it is for you, it will be much harder for Pate not to have you with him. If it was the other way around you know our babies would stay there by our side. It is hard. It is the hardest thing to do, but it is the most horrible feeling you could imagine if you are not there. I wish you strength, and courage. Your sweet Pate will appreciate your presence, and although it may seem impossible to face, you will feel so much better that you were there.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lyotto (Passed 8-8-13), Mar 3 12:00 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I had to say goodbye to my big sis today.

I'm a lucky dog!

Barked: Fri Feb 13, '09 10:17am PST 
I will meet you at the bridge to play.

So sorry for your loss.cry
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cosmic Isabel Roverandom, Feb 15 1:06 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Pray for my Mom please?

I'm a lucky dog!

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 1:27pm PST 
Thank you everyone for all of your kind thoughts. I was blessed to have Lucky in my life for so many wonderful years.

I will always treasure the memories. Lucky's always been there for Chaos, so he too is feeling the loss of her presence by I try to give him extra attention. Thank God he is here, I think it would be unbearable to have lost Lucky and not have Chaos here to keep me company. He is a good boy, and he picked up lots of good habits growing up with Lucky to guide him. She lives on in what she taught him.

Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts.

Love,
Lucky's mom
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Harley, Jan 13 7:02 am

Dog Health > Boston Terrier with skin bumps

I'm a lucky dog!

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 1:09pm PST 
Thanks Meeko. It turns out that it is the result of some type of allergy. We are trying to determine if it was his bed, a food allergy or what....however, thank God that it was not anything more serious like staph or cancer. My parents are taking real good care of him and trying to find the cause.

Thanks for everyone's concern.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 30 9:51 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Pray for my Mom please?

I'm a lucky dog!

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 8:15pm PST 
Mom is so sad that I am gone. I lived a long time, and she knows I had a good life, but it doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye. She slept next to me last Tuesday night and in the morning 12-17-08 I went to the bridge. I was tired and though I was strong the day before I didn't want to get up but she told me it was okay I could go, and that I shouldn't be afraid. So I went to the bridge, but she misses me so much. I was with her for half of her life. Now I'm not there to look out for her and she feels lost without me.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Harley, Jan 13 7:02 am

Grooming > furminator

I'm a lucky dog!

Barked: Mon Aug 4, '08 5:22am PST 
My cousin a yellow lab named Bo is a shedding machine. Mommy bought the furminator for me, but when she realized how good it worked she gave it to her parents to use on Bo. They were thrilled to have something that works so well on Bo. She is going back to the store and get another for us again, it really does work that well. I never looked more sleek and beautiful than after she brushed me with the furminator. I think it's great! Chaos was also brushed with it, and even though he doesn't shed as much as me, it did an awesome job on him as well!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Bretta **Guardian Angel Now**, Aug 7 2:15 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Pablo is going to Doggie Heaven this Friday morning.....

I'm a lucky dog!

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '08 6:41pm PST 
Think of how wonderful it is that you can spend these precious moments with Pablo, because truly Pablo is cherishing the extra attention from you, and although it is a very hard decision to have to make you are doing such a wonderful thing for Pablo by putting him before your own desires. You know he would never want to make you sad, and you would be very sad if you had to watch him suffer, so both of you enjoy the good moments and create wonderful memories that will stay with you both forever.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Oliver -- My Beloved , Apr 3 8:43 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > www.pawstoadopt.com - Awesome Dogs!

I'm a lucky dog!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 8:17am PST 
You have to take time to visit this website run by a 16 yr. old girl from California, trying to help dogs at the shelter that she volunteers at find good homes. There are some wonderful dogs on this site, and hopefully the more word gets out about them - the better chance they will be adopted to loving homes. Please visit.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥Juneau♥, Mar 6 4:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.