Postings by Belle

GO!

Food & Nutrition > So You Are Confused By Dog Food

Belle

Belle-Dawg

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '08 12:37pm PST 
"Woof, woof" (that's thank you in dog-speak), and my mommy says thank you, too! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 729 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Aug 15 11:18 am

Dog Health > IBD just diagnosed
Belle

Belle-Dawg

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 8:29pm PST 
My grandma has a 10 year old Yorkie/Pom mix who was diagnosed with IBD about 4 years ago; different things were tried, but eventually the Pred. was used as nothing else worked, and the dog has not had a problem since and has had no adverse side effects, either and was only on the Pred. for a short amount of time, too. Just another thought for you smile Best of luck...I'm sure IBD is no fun to have!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Belle, Dec 14 8:29 pm

Food & Nutrition > Nutro

Belle

Belle-Dawg

Barked: Tue Feb 13, '07 7:18pm PST 
Max is a great choice if you're currently feeding a "grocery" brand; many of the products contain wheat flour, whereas the Natural Choice products do not (large breed Nat. Choice products do sometimes contain wheat gluten, which is different). Ultra is the holistic line. For losing weight, I'd recommend the Natural Choice "lite" formula...feeding guidelines are on the side of the bag. Hope this helps--
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Beasley , Mar 8 7:16 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.