Postings by Nugget CGC *RIP* 2001-2010

GO!

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > POtP fur our Furriend, Nugget
Nugget CGC- *RIP*- 2001-2010

Play- Nice

Barked: Sat Jul 17, '10 6:26am PST 
I remember meeting miss Gracie Jane at the party in the park I do!
Well pups, I've been gone a week. I still find that mommy is super sad and some days even forgets that I am gone. Other times she will call one of the others by my name then feels so horrible after but I swear I don't mind. I'm playing and hanging out with all sorts of wonderful pups, and no more pressure on my brain and I can run as fast as ever!
Thanks for everyones pupport to my family, I think they are going to be jsut fine and I remind them that I am still here, just some days they can't see me.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jul 19 4:57 pm

Play- Nice

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 3:07am PST 
I've been asleep for 7 hours now. Mommy stopped crying, she just stares a lot at me while I sleep.
Our vet opens at 8 so we hope to figure out something this morning. I'm just so tired, so very very tired......
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jul 19 4:57 pm

Play- Nice

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 4:40pm PST 
Hi Smoke and Ma'am.
I'm not feeling so good as you can see.
Thank you for asking for help for me.
Mommy isn't too sure if we can make them stop in time to keep me from going to the light but she continues to hope, though her eyes are leaking a lot more this evening.
I'm going to take a nap.
Mommy said if I have several more tonight, or if any last 5 minutes, I will have to say good bye, but I really don't want to just yet so I am trying my best.
Baby Duke and Daisy Mae are getting really confused. I gave them kisses before I lay down and told them I will always be their big brother.
Please make mommies eyes stop leaking.
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Jul 19 4:57 pm

Raw Food Diet > Gurgle gut on raw?

Play- Nice

Barked: Thu Oct 8, '09 7:19am PST 
Well we had a good night!
I gave them all a tiny mini meal before bed.
They all slept fine.
Nugget did the dry heaves this morning but came back to bed.
And they are all solid poops today too.
;0)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Chloe, KPA-CTP, Oct 8 7:23 am

Play- Nice

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '09 11:04am PST 
Checking it out now thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Chloe, KPA-CTP, Oct 8 7:23 am

Play- Nice

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '09 10:34am PST 
Thanks for the link.
We do feed a snack before bed because Duke our littlest was having vomit issues a couple of years ago. Nearly lost him poor little guy.
So we give a snack, Tripe, before bed. We have done this for some time so I would hate to remove the tripe......
I think we will try to adjust feeding times and see if that helps out.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Chloe, KPA-CTP, Oct 8 7:23 am

Play- Nice

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '09 9:19am PST 
Let's see, is it day 4.....
Last night I opened a new can of Tripe. It's by a company we had issues with their buffalo some time ago but our normal tripe :Tripet: was not in stock.
Anyway so it might be the tripe but.......

This morning Daisy, Nugget and Duke all dry heaved. Nugget got a tiny bit of yellow bile out, Duke a tiny piece of bone. Tiny.
I have heard that can happen while their stomach acids adjust to the raw. Like they will get confused cause canned and kibble remain in the gut longer kind of thing.

Well then this morning Nugget and Daisy had their normal hard poops with a lot of mucus on it. In the past we had to put Daisy on Metronidazol for this....I have some if needed.

They are right now on chicken necks and a tad of tripe. I plan on going to the grocery store this afternoon to get more chicken.
Any thoughts on if this is chicken related or is my gut probably right on the tripe? any tips on how many oz or pounds to feed a 6 pound, 11 pound and 15 pound per day?
Finally how long is it ok to leave chicken in the fridge for and how do you defrost? We were "Warming" up the chicken by soaking it in warm water, from the fridge not the freezer, for a few minutes.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Chloe, KPA-CTP, Oct 8 7:23 am

Dog Health > Dachshunds and eyes?? Lazy eye?

Play- Nice

Barked: Mon May 11, '09 8:04am PST 
Well Nugget is just over 8 years old.
We, on occasion, notice that he can not keep his eyes open. His third eye lid will close nearly shut, even if you are talking to him, bounching him around or trying to make him active.
It does not happen too often, like not daily. When it does happen it is a tad scary and a little icky looking.
Anyone know what it is from?
It is not an infection or scratch. We've taken him in before for it and they never find anything.
Thoughts?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Nugget CGC *RIP* 2001-2010, May 11 8:04 am

Plus Power of the Paw > We have a friend who didn't know many.....

Play- Nice

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 6:47am PST 
You all rock!! Her page is full of love now from dogsters!! Thank you. I know it will make her mommy a little less sad!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by The Odd Couple, Jun 4 8:49 pm

Dog Health > Surgery or no surgery

Play- Nice

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '09 11:37am PST 
Maybe he wants them removed just to be sure?
Did you have a fine needle aspirate done? Then they send the fluid off to test and be sure it is just fatty?
There are lots of different tumors and while it may feel fatty the only way to be sure would be to have it removed and sent to the lab.
Maybe that is why he wants it removed?
Or maybe he just wants to torture you some more!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Mar 20 12:58 pm

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.