Postings by Bama AKA "Buddybear'

GO!

(Page 1 of 207: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Earthborn opinions?
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 4:18pm PST 
I have fed it to Bama before and he seemed to do well on it. I like the primitive naturals one.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Uno, Jan 6 4:37 pm

Dog Health > possible back problem
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Thu Dec 29, '11 8:20pm PST 
Thanks!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bama AKA "Buddybear', Dec 29 8:20 pm

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 5:09pm PST 
Thanks everyone!
He is doing way better now.
I talked to the vet yesterday to give an update and he said
it did seem to be just a pulled muscle, so let's hope so.
He said finish all the meds and of course keep him calm and not
to let him play too much, etc.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bama AKA "Buddybear', Dec 29 8:20 pm

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Mon Dec 19, '11 7:25pm PST 
Ok, so my husband took him in this morning. Our vet hopes he just strained his neck. It's definitely his neck bc my hubby said when the vet turned Bama's head to the right he screamed. Other than that the rest of his back looks good, and no lameness in any of his legs.
He gave pain meds and anti inflammatory and said to just keep him from jumping, playing, and stairs for a few weeks.

Thanks for all the thoughts.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bama AKA "Buddybear', Dec 29 8:20 pm

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Sun Dec 18, '11 8:07pm PST 
Hey dogster pals. I haven't been on here much the past few years. I started a new job in Sept that keeps me very busy.

I just wanted to ask for your prayers for Bama. We think he might have hurt his back/neck. He has yelped in pain a few times today and then when I tried to give him some cheese and dropped a pc on the floor he couldn't even get it and cried out.
I am calling my vet first thing in the am. I work 9-7 so my hubby will probably be the one that takes him.
I just hope it's something simple and not anything really bad.
He was playing a lot last night. We were playing fetch last night and I had his toy and he climbed up on the couch. He never does this, he always lets us pick him up so I am thinking that might have did something to him.

Bama is so special and just turned 7 this month. I just hope our lil buddy is ok.

And, of course it always comes back to money which we have none..just a lil money on care credit.
I can't take off of work bc I am lucky to have finally found a stable job after painting for 10 yrs.

I will update you all tomorrow night.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Bama AKA "Buddybear', Dec 29 8:20 pm

Dog Health > my 13yo dachshund is dying :_((
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Sun Dec 18, '11 8:02pm PST 
So very sorry for your loss of your beloved pal. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Angel, Dec 29 3:35 am

Food & Nutrition > Vet Said ZiwiPeak Not a Good Food

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Sat Sep 10, '11 9:07am PST 
I have friends and family like that as well. It's very frustrating to me giving tips over and over and them not wanting to listen even if the suggestion helps.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Tiara, Sep 13 5:18 pm

Food & Nutrition > does nutrition play a roll in hyperactivity and calmness?

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Thu Sep 1, '11 8:19pm PST 
I noticed with Bama that when he went to a higher quality food he seemed more playful and puppy like with more energy.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Adam, Sep 3 8:16 pm

Dog Health > Hot spots

Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Thu Sep 1, '11 5:10pm PST 
I agree sulfodene might help, it's good stuff!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bama AKA "Buddybear', Sep 1 5:10 pm

Dog Health > Sharing Revolution with a friend?
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

Barked: Thu Sep 1, '11 4:10am PST 
If it was just flea and tick I'd say go ahead..but being heartworm meds I don't know if I'd do that.
I used to half the up to 22 pounds of frontline between Allee and Bama for nearly 4 years and it worked fine. Allee now has to be on Comfortis though bc she got some fleas on her last yr and has bad flea allergy. But, I still half the frontline on Bama and use the next of it the next month on him.
he's 12 pounds and she's around 17
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Anna, Sep 1 4:31 am

(Page 1 of 207: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.