Postings by Dreamy

GO!

(Page 1 of 74: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > dog fatally scalded at grooming salon :(
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 10:23am PST 
I honestly don't know. I don't know the family personally. It's just something that's happened locally that the media didn't cover.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 23 11:44 am

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 7:52am PST 
In my hometown, Haley, an 8 year old bichon was fatally scalded at a grooming salon. Please help show your support to her grieving family.
https://m.facebook.com/JusticeForHaley?refid=52&ref=m_notif¬if_ t=feed_comment_reply
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Dec 23 11:44 am

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 7:47am PST 
In my hometown, Haley, an 8 year old bichon was fatally scalded at a grooming salon. Please help show your support to her grieving family.
https://m.facebook.com/JusticeForHaley?refid=52&ref=m_notif¬if_ t=feed_comment_reply
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Dec 23 7:47 am

Siberian Husky > Weight loss help

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 7:44am PST 
I had this same problem with Dreamy. She's Now 9.5 years old, lean healthy and energetic and somewhere around 50-55lbs. Just a year and a half ago she was overweight (i think she was around 68lbs) and having hip problems. We switched her to gain free and she gets about 1/2 cup twice a day. We do taste of the wild high Prairie formula (we can't afford the really good stuff like wellness core). Now her energy is great, she acts like she's 4. She's regained her ability to run and even jumps the baby gate we have up to keep them out of the kitty litter (EW!). I also highly recommend a teaspoon of organic coconut oil drizzled over her food with each meal. She has just flourished. Good luck and keep us posted. Remember, it won't happen overnight but it will happen smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Dec 23 7:44 am

Grooming > This happened in my home town!!

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 7:25am PST 
Hey everyone. I just want to spread awareness of a disaster that happened here in my hometown. Haley, an 8 year old bichon, was fatally scalded at a local grooming salon. Please check out her story and show your support for her family.
https://m.facebook.com/JusticeForHaley?refid=52&ref=m_notif ¬if_t=feed_comment_reply
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Vance CGC, Dec 26 8:44 am

Siberian Husky > Tribute to Little Siberian Husky
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Fri Sep 6, '13 7:09am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Sep 6 7:09 am

Siberian Husky > Is it possible to have a kitten with a Husky?

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 10:11am PST 
It's possible but it takes a lot of work. Dreamy was 3 when we found Monro and brought him home. He was probably only 4-5 weeks old and we had to wean him ourselves. We had a crate set up for him for a while for when we couldn't supervise them together and it took Dreamy a while to realize that she was not permitted to hurt him. They're now best friends and will run and play together and groom each other but slow introductions and persistant monitoring are a must. I need to add that Dreamy does have an intense prey drive. Almost anything smaller than her, small dogs, cats outside, rabbits, frogs (she got one last week, YUCK!) She becomes a psycopathic nut on high alert. Just be careful and go slow if you go for it smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Aug 1 10:11 am

Siberian Husky > Help! I'm fat!

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 10:03am PST 
Hi Riddick! Dreamy is 9 years old today so they're pretty close in age. Honestly, I wouldn't blame the foods. I give Dreamy roughly 1/2 cup twice a day (taste of the wild high Prarie) with almost a tsp of organic coconut oil every time. We rarely get out for walks anymore though I'm hoping to change that now that we're pretty much settled in. I'm happy to say that she is now down to about 53lbs (Down from roughly 65). Her energy has skyrocketed and she had regained her ability to jump. Not sure if that's s good thing or not since I realized she was jumping the baby gate to munch on kitty litter. She used to not be a big eater or take much interest in food, even when i first started cutting her back but lately her interest in it has gone up. Probably because her increased metabolism. Based on your pups size, if you want him down to about 55lbs or so, I'd try 1/2 cup twice a day. It takes a while but will slowly come off. Remember, siberians use calories much more efficiently than other breeds so they don't need anywhere near as much. Good luck and keep us posted!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Aug 1 10:03 am

Dog Health > suddenly peeing in the house?

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 4:35pm PST 
When she was younger, before she was spayed, we used to have problems with Dreamy peeing in the house. It's been about 4 years since she was spayed and her accidents stopped. Well, this morning we woke up and there was pee on the floor. We automatically assumed it was Sparkles since she's the puppy but we didn't punish or anything. Well, later I noticed Dreamy peed 3 times when I let her out and then once on the kitchen floor and twice on the carpet after my husband came home from work. I don't know if it's stress because we're packing up to move (there's boxes all over the house) or if it's a uti or what. I started giving her vitamin C to see if that helps any. Anyone have any advice? She drinks a lot of water and her urine is clear.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kali, May 25 5:43 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > New rescue in central PA!
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Fri May 24, '13 7:30am PST 
Hi all! I just wanted to spread the word about a newer rescue here in central PA. I've been volunteering at Mending Hearts Animal rescue for over a month now and they are just the most amazing group of people out there. It's basically run by a couple of friends and a bunch of volunteers. They are still small but do everything in their power to help any in need. I wanted to do something for them as I'm moving in a couple weeks out of the area and will no longer be able to volunteer there. Please look them up and if you're in this area, they always need volunteers or people looking to adopt.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, May 24 7:30 am

(Page 1 of 74: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.