Postings by Esther

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dachshund > SAVE THE PIEBALDS!!!
Esther

Love me, love- me, love me!

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 5:49pm PST 
Well, Mom went to the Save the Piebalds web site. Clicking around she saw pictures of lots of different colored Dachshunds. I look most like something called an "English Cream Silky Wire" - gee, aren't I special??
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Doodle, Dec 29 1:04 pm

Grooming > Eye boogies
Esther

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 5:06pm PST 
Is this a recent problem? If so, you might want to check with your vet. I have occasional conjunctivitis that makes my eyes 'weep'. When Mom notices it, I go back on the eye ointment from the vet and - poof - I'm back to normal quickly.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Daisy, Feb 16 6:24 pm

Puppy Place > what breeds have you been mistaken for?

Esther

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '07 1:37pm PST 
Not long ago someone asked if me and Eugene (my brudder) were Dandie Dinmont Terrier puppies.....we are 11 years old!
[notify]
» There has since been 384 posts. Last posting by Lola Penelope, Mar 30 9:01 pm

Behavior & Training > Whos got middle names ,lets hear um!

Esther

Barked: Mon Aug 21, '06 1:26pm PST 
Mom calls me Esther Sue.
[notify]
» There has since been 116 posts. Last posting by , Mar 18 9:19 am

Sports & Agility > Are you ever too old to start Agility?

Esther

Barked: Tue Jul 18, '06 8:26am PST 
I started at age 9...lol. That's because Mom didn't get me until I was 8. And I had to get my field championship done first. You can start a dog in agility at less than a year, but I'd recommend no jumping or very very low jumps and also very low set contact obstacles. Jump bars can be put on the floor between the uprights. Nothing wrong with puppies going through tunnels and between uprights. Save the higher jumps, full size a-frames, etc for after 12 months. My sis Gidget started agility at 15 months and had her first title in less than 9 months. She's gotten to open standard and excellent jumpers titles by age 4 1/2. There's plenty of time! No need to rush a youngster. While they're under a year is the PERFECT time to work on your basic obedience skills (attention, recalls) and teamwork - they will pay off in spades when you start doing agility course work.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mr. Cinnamon Bun, Jul 18 9:18 pm

Sports & Agility > Agility ???
Esther

Barked: Mon Apr 24, '06 3:05pm PST 
I started agility training at 9 years, 3 months. Within six months I entered my first trial. I didn't pass but that's OK, Mom and I had fun. She's gonna let me try a trial again soon. Meanwhile, we go to classes. I'll be 10 in June!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lassie - In loving memmory, May 2 8:25 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > True or False Game!

Esther

Barked: Sun Apr 2, '06 12:53pm PST 
TRUE!

Do you like tummy rubs?
[notify]
» There has since been 3823 posts. Last posting by Shy, Jul 3 4:19 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Suggestion for a new search criteria

Esther

Barked: Sat Apr 1, '06 9:09am PST 
How about all the dogs that are 36 years old? That's right - there are over twenty dogs on Dogster with their age listed as 36!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lady Bug, Apr 1 8:07 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Dog Name Game

Esther

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '06 1:10pm PST 
Esther
[notify]
» There has since been 763 posts. Last posting by Priscilla-in loving memory, Mar 29 10:18 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Dogster Kennel Club Photo Contest
Esther

Barked: Mon Feb 6, '06 10:36am PST 
Congratulations, Boomer!!
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by *In Memory Of Missy TD 98-08*, Feb 12 8:45 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.