Postings by Beatrix

GO!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Plus Power of the Paw > Prayer for Murph..
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 7:42pm PST 
Oh yeah!!hamster dancehamster dancehamster danceMurphy one good lookin' woof huh? Love you Murphy!! hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Cheena (12-21-97 to 9-24-10), Aug 25 11:41 am

Plus Contests > Confess something and you could WIN A PRIZE
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 8:43am PST 
*Beatrix runs in pokes Sparky's tummy*

clickbig laugh clickbig laugh

Sparkey you ROCK!!hamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 63 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 8:44 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > injury

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 6:35pm PST 
hughughughughughughughugMe send kisses for bad leggy!! Me sorry you fall down but glad woofs there help out!!hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Sati, Jan 16 8:09 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Sabrina is retiring today

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 6:35am PST 
Sabrina, you me best friend, always, work or play. Me not know whether conwoofulation or hold you and have quick cry before pawty...

So me send this...it right size and perfect for every ocassionhughughughughughughughughughughugMe think better share wif mama though huh?

You know you always be mama favorite anyways right? Me see that in her heart.

Sabrina, you one amazing woof and you me heroine!! XOXOXXO BB
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Nov 8 4:05 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Bad News!!!

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Wed Nov 5, '08 4:44pm PST 
hughughughughugMe send hugs and me say little prayer you can keep!!hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Hunter , Nov 24 12:44 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Service Dog....?
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 8:05am PST 
Hello everywoof!!! Me like to tell story, you like storytime? Okay here the story,

Once upon time the Octopus drive 2 1/2 hours one way rescue some poor Poodle who about to be put to sleep in kill shelter. She arrive late in day at vet office wif Poodle in tow. Vet first stop of course. She walk in door only be met wif look of horror on all faces, people waiting see vet shrink away not want sit by the Octopus, look her like she some horrible person. This when she realize no one know she on way home from save a life...people think this poor little matted mop not even able tell it a dog wif poo poo all over it, think it the Octopus who allow it get to this terrible state. Matting so bad vet must hack big hunk off head to even find mouth and eyes. These people make judgement call wifout know whole story.

What us learn? Never, never make judgement until know whole story...the one being judge next time might be you!!

Oh, you all waiting hear what happen to this little woof huh?laugh out loud Well, he get clean bill of healf but must be clipped before able to neuter...hafta be able find that part to neuter huh? So the Octopus work six hours hacking through matts even be able shave. We name him Teddy lamb. Poor Teddy when his eyes exposed to light for first time, they water light almost too much. He neuter, he have dewclaw just hanging half on half off get that fix. He stay in foster for little while and then, he find his mama. She senior who need friend. She fall in love wif Teddy Lamb. She take him every senior function, all people, pet stroke and love him. His fur grow back and wif all this love he beautiful and so he live out his day happy, love and adore.

Point of story, never judge...just love...things have way of work self out.

hughughughughughugThese for all hardworking friends!! Say Me LOVE you guys and have happy day!!
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by , Oct 19 2:43 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Do you think I'm doing this right?

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 5:08pm PST 
blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog*Beatrix leaping around as "free puppy"* How me doing?

Me just pop in say hey...hughugfor all you guys!!

*Beatrix bounds off again as "free puppy"*
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 15 6:31 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Ringworm or mange - automatic death sentence??

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 6:36pm PST 
Me have mange real bad when me rescue and now look me lovely fur...

*Beatrix spins slowly for all to admire* It take alot of work, that me say for sure, many stinky medicine baf, lot of medicine and patience but LOVE make all difference!!

hughugto Everywoof who give another puppy a chance
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Duncan , Sep 25 8:55 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Average Retirement Age

Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 9:02pm PST 
Sabrina retiring?hamster dancehamster dancehamster danceMe an' Sabrina hittin' the mall something like that!!! Maybe little party?hamster dancehamster dance Me have little crush...okay BIG crush on Sabrina daddy but she say it okay!!

*Beatrix off hunting for the shopping cards to buy blingee with Sabrina*
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Otto - Registered Service Dog, Sep 21 9:36 am

Behavior & Training > tired of hearing bad things about my pit bull
Beatrix

Me LOVE you!

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 7:09am PST 
hughughughugMe LOVE you Pibbles!!hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Sep 12 1:22 pm

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.