Sports & Agility > Fly ball any one?
CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 2:14pm PST 
http://www.lecpas.com/rocketdogracers/

http://wvds.org/RnR/

ht tp://www.thewoofgang.net/

http://www.ocflyball.org

These are the clubs located in the LA and OC area. I am with Woof Gang and we meet every Friday at 6pm. Check out the website we would love to have you stop by. Flyball is so much fun!!

Casey
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 4:09 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > New DNA test can pinpoint breed or mix
CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '07 3:37pm PST 
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

I am officially a Border Collie/Lab mix! My mama always thought I had Border Collie in me but she would have never guessed Lab. Me feet are not webbed nor do I have floppy Lab ears. But thats probably why I love the water and people so much.

Has anyone else taken the Breed Test and gotten their results back? I would love to hear about it. When the other breed test comes out my mama is going to do that one so she can compare the results. My mama doesnt really care what breed I am but she was always dying of curiosity and she loves me so much she wants another dog just like me so now she knows what breeds to look for!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by J P, Jul 28 7:16 pm

Sports & Agility > FLY BALL?

CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 4:02pm PST 
I love flyball and Im glad to see how many other dogs on Dogster love it too. Me and my bro are on a Southern California team called Woof Gang. Check out our webite: www.thewoofgang.net

Did anyone go to Wags for Wishes this year? It was so much fun. We did flyball, lure coursing and dock dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by CASEY the Super Dog!, Jul 26 4:02 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > New DNA test can pinpoint breed or mix

CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '07 10:03pm PST 
We just sent in our DNA swab. We should have our results in about 4-6 weeks.

Has anyone actually gotten the results to this DNA test? I would be interested to hear the results. I will post mine when I get them.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by J P, Jul 28 7:16 pm

Food & Nutrition > The Honest Kitchen

CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 11:01am PST 
Hi Pups,

I LOVE Honest Kitchen. It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. As everyone has come to realize with this horrible dog food recall. You get piece of mind that this is an honest dog food company that actually cares about your pet. The reason it’s so pricey is because they use a human food processing facility and they use all human grade ingredients. Most dog food companies do not use human grade food processing facilities and that is because their ingredients are not human grade.

My mom started using Honest Kitchen because we travel a lot for flyball. It is great food to travel with. Its light and compact and we LOVE it. My mom adds extra water to it also so she knows we stay very hydrated at flyball tournaments.

Another reason we know that Honest Kitchen cares about pets is that my mom is an Uber User for the company. What that means is that Honest Kitchen picked 8 pet owners to be sort of like a customer board of directors. When they make different decisions they ask the 8 Uber Users for their opinion. When was the last time a dog food company, let alone any company asked their customers what they really wanted in their product! I hope you guys all give Honest Kitchen a try it’s a great food.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by CASEY the Super Dog!, May 26 11:01 am

Food & Nutrition > primal?
CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 10:02pm PST 
Both me and my little bro eat Primal for dinner. IMO this is the best raw food that is pre packaged becuase they use quality meats and try to use all organic produce. My mama also spoke to the owner of the company and he was really open to all questions and was really open to how they make their product. There was nothing to hide unlike some companies. Its sort of pricy though. We get the nuggets at a 4 pound bag usually cost about $20 bucks. It usually last us about two weeks because we get home cooked for breakfast and some dinners we get RMB. Hope this helps.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Ein, Apr 29 12:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance product removed from shelves

CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 8:14am PST 
This is what is posted on the NB's website about their venison and rice product.

"Nothing about this formula has been overlooked! The ingredients, the sources of those ingredients, the nutritional value, the palatability, the effect on the stool, the effect on the coat. "

Hmm.... Ironic huh?!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Ranger, Apr 21 8:13 am

Food & Nutrition > Does Heartguard contain wheat gluten?

CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 9:02pm PST 
I have heard rumors that Heartguard might be recalled because it contains wheat gluten. Has anyone heard anything about this? I tried to look up the ingredients of Heartguard but could find nothing online. Anyone with info please share!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sammy ♥ KABX, Apr 18 9:46 am

Food & Nutrition > NATURAL BALANCE GONE BAD...

CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 10:51pm PST 
JUST BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. WHO CARES IF EVERYONE "THOUGHT" NB WAS A GOOD BRAND. WHY PUT YOUR DOGS HEALTHS AT RISK. EVEN IF EVERYONE IS OVER REACTING WHAT IS IT GOING TO HURT TO JUST BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. I WOULD NOT FEED ANYTHING MADE BY NB AT THIS TIME. THEIR OWN WEBSITE SAYS THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEIR FOOD. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND EVERYONES ISSUES WITH TRYING TO CONVINCE OTHERS THAT EVERYONE MUST BE OVER REACTING. IM SURE MOST PEOPLE WHO WERE FEEDING HILLS PRESCRIPTION DIET TO THEIR CATS THOUGHT THEY WERE FEEDING A GOOD FOOD ALSO.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Delta, Apr 17 10:09 am

Food & Nutrition > Please consider (NB "recalled")
CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 10:31pm PST 
If a company is unofficially or officially recalling their food because they “suspect” that there is a problem, the problem is probably bigger then they are making it out to be. The stated on their website that they don’t know what the problem is. Since they don’t know what it is I would not trust anything that they make. I would rather be on the safe side.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Cooper, Apr 17 12:17 pm

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.