Postings by Logan

GO!

Dogs and a Clean Home > Swiffer Wet - not safe for dogs?

Logan

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 7:48pm PST 
I've used the wet Swiffer for years and have two cats and a dog. All of my animals are happy and healthy! It dries quickly and they are not allowed back on the floors until they are dry.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 7 6:50 am

Behavior & Training > SO MUCH BARKING!
Logan

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 7:36pm PST 
The can of pennies worked for my sheltie (and they're notorious barkers). Take an empty soda can and put pennies in it. The INSTANT your dog barks, shake the can vigorously and say "NO BARK!" The sound is startling and your dog will not like it. Do it every time he barks. Eventually, he will learn that barking results in the penny can being shaken. You will also reach a point where simply saying "NO BARK!" will quiet him down. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Logan, Apr 6 7:36 pm

Food & Nutrition > good companies for on line dog food ordering?

Logan

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 7:05pm PST 
I've been using PetFoodDirect.com for the past couple of months and love it!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady (1999-2013), Apr 8 9:28 am

Dog Health > Help- my dogsitter over fed my animals and now they're miserable!

Logan

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 6:58pm PST 
In this case the best thing to do would probably be to gradually re-introduce them to their normal diets. It'll take a couple of weeks for their weights to get back to normal, but they will be fine!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 6 8:06 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.