Postings by Sandy

GO!

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Last hope for our dear lab Rio
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 3:40pm PST 
If she isn't being restricted from eating anything u might try Stella and chewys premade raw food. My dig is the pickiest eater on the planet and this is the only thing he will eat. U could also just try cooking steak or lamb and feeding that.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Wesley, Fri 3:10 pm

Food & Nutrition > My Shih Tzu won't eat
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '14 7:13pm PST 
I always had a hard time getting my dog to eat until I switched to premade raw Stella and chewys, I switch proteins between bags and he doesn't get sick of it.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Willow, Mon 6:35 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Small, Quiet low shedder...

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 3:43pm PST 
Beagles and spaniels shed! Shih-zhus have hair more like humans not fur so they don't shed at all, but they have to be groomed. There are other breeds with hair not fur like poodles.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Button, Thu 10:05 am

Dog Health > jelly like diarrhea

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 3:38pm PST 
I'd be worried this sounds like hge id take her to the vet right away. Go to an emergency vet if u need to.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Apr 10 3:38 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Small, Quiet low shedder...

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 5:08am PST 
I'd tell her to go with a shih-Zhu, I have an Italian greyhound and they are really high maintenance. I would only suggest one to someone who is home all the time and wants a dog that is basically as much trouble as a 2 year old child forever.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Button, Thu 10:05 am

Choosing the Right Dog > calm small breeds suggestions?
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '14 3:14pm PST 
Well I feel like u had the same idea I had because that is actually really the only breed I've ever met where even a young dog was calm. They don't shed because they have "hair" not fur so u do have to get them groomed. I really love the shih-Zhu I dogsit for. She is really sweet and perfectly content with a short walk and a couple potty breaks. The shih-zhus that I see at the dog park are also calm and all different ages. I understand really being set on a certain breed but its also important to pick a breed that fits your lifestyle or you and the dog will be miserable. Also u will always meet exceptions to a breed profile like u might meet a calm lab but that doesn't mean all labs are calm.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Wed 12:28 am

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '14 9:21pm PST 
I think if u are wanting a calm dog who does not shed a shih-Zhu is the breed that would fit that profile best.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Wed 12:28 am

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '14 8:22am PST 
I'd say all of the breeds you listed are not calm, unless they are seniors. Shih-Zhu, pugs, pekeneeze, and if they are over 2 years old Italian greyhounds. I have an Italian greyhound but he was hyper the first year or so I had him now he will have fun outside on a walk or at the dog park but he is lazy in the house.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Wed 12:28 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Scruffy passed away

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '14 7:34pm PST 
I'm so sorry. I've read your posts about scruffy and I know you loved him very much and it sounded like you did everything possible to help him.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Scruffy, Tue 2:11 pm

Small Dogs > Clothing for long dogs?
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '14 7:31pm PST 
Try spoiledbratzwear wwww.spoiledbratzwear.com links don't work well on this website so u might just google spoiledbratzwear. I have tons of her cloths for sandy. Her polortech clothes are really warm.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Peter Parker, Apr 6 9:59 am

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.