Postings by Molly

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Puppy Place > Molly is growing!
Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:33pm PST 
Thank you! You are right, she knows she is cute! lol puppy I posted some new photos of her now that she is 17 weeks. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 12:24 am

Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 7:51pm PST 
Aw, thank you! You have SUCH a little CUTIE! smile Very precious! I will go post new photos of her, on her page. All of those are from 12 weeks. smile IDK Why the photo isn't working on here. But I am pretty new to this site. red face lol smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 12:24 am

Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 2:19pm PST 
Just wanted to share a photo. My lil chi mix is growing, growing, growing! I didn't remember her sister Sophie (pom mix) growing so fast, but we did adopt her when she was older (6-8 months old.)

Her ears are half way up (may stay this way altogether, but that is okay because it is SO cute!) They look to big for her, and I love that! smile

Mollysorous
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 12:24 am

Raw Food Diet > Is broccoli okay for my dog?

Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 3:48pm PST 
Thank you! No, I am not going home cooked or raw. It is for today, where she had diarrhea. I wanted to feed her something bland. smile dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Vance CGC, Mar 16 3:18 pm

Raw Food Diet > Is broccoli okay for my dog?

Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 3:13pm PST 
Making my chihuahua mix, Molly some plain white rice, and chicken. She had runny poos this morning. Anyways, the white rice has broccoli in it, should I remove it, or is it okay?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Vance CGC, Mar 16 3:18 pm

Dog Health > Dog pain meds from vet. (Spaying!)
Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 9:01pm PST 
Hello everyone. smile My lil Molly with be getting spayed when she is roughly 6 months. (Turns 4 months tomorrow.)

How long will she need to take the pain meds? Will they make her "loopy" like a human would be? Also how much did they cost you? And lastly, were they liquid or pill form? Did your gal have to wear a cone, after the spaying?

Sorry for so many questions! My other gal was fixed already when we adopted her. My cats are all boys, and I read girls are different (and obviously dogs.) So I am just curious!

All of my cats are boys, whom are fixed. They recovered within two days time. One cat didn't even get pain medicine! I didn't question it because he was up and at it the next day. But I know it is all different with girls/dogs. So any info you can give me would be GREAT! dog
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Mar 15 3:40 pm

Puppy Place > Just wanted to say "Hello"

Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 6:16pm PST 
How precious!!!!!!! We just got our Molly (she is also a chihuahua) 3 weeks ago. Such a joy! Enjoy your new darling! dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rocky *CGC* With the angels., Mar 14 3:13 am

Dog Health > Just like the previous question my dog, casper the chihuahua, had been throwing , I just finished b

Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 6:10pm PST 
I am so glad Casper is feeling well again! dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Molly, Mar 12 6:10 pm

Puppy Place > Be my friend Xxx

Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 12:30pm PST 
Hi, I am Molly and my sister is Sophie. We will send you a friend request! puppy puppy puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Molly, Feb 25 12:30 pm

Small Dogs > How much does your Chihuahua weigh?
Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 7:57pm PST 
Can you please post a photo of your full grown chihuahua and their weight. smile Thanks!

My Chihuahua/Boston Terrier mix is only 13 weeks. So just wanting ideas of her possible size once she is fully grown.

Molly
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Button, May 16 8:38 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.