Postings by Snoopy Marie

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Somedays I can forget...

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 4:13pm PST 
I am certain there is a dog heaven and I know our beloved babies are waiting there for us. I have to believe this...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Snoopy Marie, Mar 11 4:13 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Somedays I can forget...
Snoopy Marie

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 3:25pm PST 
Somedays it's easy, I have a lot to keep me busy at work and such and so I can forget, for awhile I am happy and I don't miss her so badly. Somedays I am fine all day...I don't get upset and I think fond thoughts of her...and then there are days like today that I am so busy that I don't even have time to think about it, I'm driving home, talking on the phone, going over my daily grind and I pull into our drive. Today I looked up and just for a split second looked for her to come bouncing through the yard towards me and the reality that smacked me again today was like a firm slap across the face and it feels like my heart has been ripped in two all over again...I know my Snoopy is happy and safe, I know I will see her again someday through God's grace...I know today is just another day and this like everything else will also pass...come on and pass...little angelsnoopylittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Snoopy Marie, Mar 11 4:13 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > The days go by so fast...

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:26pm PST 
I wish time would just slow down a little and let me be in one spot for awhile...I can keep my mind busy at work but Snoopy is always there with me too. My password on my computer there includes her name...I have a picture of her there but atleast there I know I have to keep it together. Then 5 o'clock comes way too soon and I pull into our drive where she was usually on the back of the couch laying looking out our window...her nose prints are still on the glass...my husband works nights so he is not home and all the pain washes over me again. I am thankful it wasn't raining when I got home, I still feel it necessary for my own well-being and sanity to sit with her each evening and talk to her about my day and tell her what a good great girl she is. I know today what has been hard to know the past few days I know that she knew she was loved, that doubt is gone...i will work on each one day by day....thank you all for teaching me that this is a process.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Feb 4 6:53 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Will I ever breathe....

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:05pm PST 
Dear Stella Blue's momma...I am so sorry for your loss of your precious Stella Blue. It is devestating when our babies are taken from us, I know that my Snoopy Marie was such a huge part of my husband and I everyday. The void is irreplaceable at this time for me but the comfort of the individuals who have provided compassion and support here has helped. Please know that you are in a loving and caring spot and if there are any feelings you need to express I am here to listen. hughughugStella's Mommyhughughug little angelStella Bluelittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 18 12:46 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I sit by her grave everyday

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 5:02pm PST 
First let me thank all of those who have taken time out of their days and their own pain to read my posts and have left me kind words, although they fill my eyes with tears they help to absolutely no end. God bless each of you for it. Each day after work I go to Snoopys grave, it overlooks our pond where she loved to go out and stand belly deep in the water and try to catch the little fish that like to stay near the edge. I spend time with her, I light a candle in a food bowl and I play her the same song on a little music box that I found and when the song is over, i close the lid, blow out the candle...tell her i love her...and leave her for the evening. I don't know how long i will do this for, all i know is it helps and tonight i was able to with less tears. Tomorrow may be different but today was a better day and I know that I have much of you all to thank for that.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Jan 30 1:08 pm

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 4:52pm PST 
Thank you all for your posts...your words have brought tears to my eyes but help me to absolutely no end. I am so very grateful for your kindness and compassion as not everyone seems to understand my grief. I do believe my Snoopy is at peace and I know I will get there too. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 18 12:46 pm

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 11:12am PST 
Day two...and i still cry all the time...good Lord she was just a dog right? I feel like someone has their fist shoved firmly down my throat and although I can still suck air past it I feel like I can't breathe half the time. Maybe if I hadn't had to see her suffer, maybe if it had just been instant it would be better. Maybe if she hadn't been looking at me with a hope of momma making it better it wouldn't hurt so bad and be the only thing I can see right now but it is the only thing i can see right now and dear Lord I just want it all to go away...momma loves you Snoopy and I am trying my hardest just to let you rest.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Feb 18 12:46 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Snoopy Marie....

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 5:12pm PST 
Thank you so much for your post. Even though it hurts so bad it helps to know that someone out there is listening. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Bella and I hope that you are able to find continued peace as I know I will....eventually. Thank you again, it is comforting to know that my feelings on losing my baby are normal at this point.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maggie (I'm Moms Angel Now), Jan 29 8:37 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.