Postings by Chyna

GO!

Behavior & Training > Fostering a puppy - can't figure if he's being submissive, aggressive or dominant

Chyna

Diva

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 6:04pm PST 
Dr. Watson - No one knows the age of the puppy and they said his litter mates didn't make it...not sure if they were found dead or put down. And the mother wasn't around when they were found. I heard from a trainer at a local pet store saying that body slamming means "dominance" and did read up on some articles saying its a method of playing...that's why I was confused. I do appreciate your response smile

"Charlie" - I'll definitely look into reading up on some books especially about puppies...haven't had a puppy in years. So used to older dogs. Thank you for your response as well. By the way, he is a rambunctious pup.

Tiller - I was a little worried only because I do want him to go to a forever home and don't want him to go back to the shelter because of a bad behavior. Thank you for your response too! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 27 4:43 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.