Postings by Dash

GO!

Behavior & Training > My Pomeranian keeps peeing where hes peed before!

Dash

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 12:13pm PST 
Great thanks I cant fix the area now but dont wanting him making this a habit!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rusty, Jan 17 5:00 pm

Behavior & Training > My Pom barks when he hear's a noise which wakes up whole house please help!
Dash

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 12:07pm PST 
My Pom only barks when someone is at the door which I dont mind and then when he hear's the front gate latch close or hear's a noise. When it was just me and my partner living together it was fine but now we are living with my mother and brother it is a problem.

We all work different times so in the morning if he hear's my mother close the front gate or if someone makes a noise in the house he will bark loud and wake everyone up. No one can get back to sleep then.

I have bought the collar with citronella but waiting from it to arrive. Dont know if this will work.

Any suggestions?

Many Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hucky and Ringo, Jan 17 12:52 pm

Behavior & Training > My Pomeranian keeps peeing where hes peed before!

Dash

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 11:59am PST 
My 5 year old pom is well trained and goes outside to pee. He must have been desperate one time when everyone was in work as I am living with my mother and has done it on the carpet. This has stained the carpet and now he keeps going back to the same spot to pee on it even when he doesnt need to pee. I have then covered it with an old piece of carpet so he peed on the corner of the sofa above the spot.

I have put vinegar on the area on the floor as I read it on google. But this stained it more. I am buying a new carpet when i leave.

What can in do in the mean time so it doesn't look worse. He is well trained and is good as we have been for a year with no issues.

Thanks
Claire
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rusty, Jan 17 5:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.