Postings by Piglet

GO!

Dogs and a Clean Home > Help!! We have a war on fleas!

Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Mon Oct 14, '13 1:25pm PST 
My little girl is allergic to fleas along with mites, ticks and who knows what other bugs. Some of this may sound nuts but it's worked. All of the dogs are on comfortis. I bath her once a week in a mixture of dawn, oatmeal bath and Skin so soft. Vacuum often. for a couple of weeks all of the dog bedding was put in the dryer on high every day and washed once a week. I keep spray bottles with vinegar, water, lemon juice and spray everywhere about once a week. (that keeps other bugs away too) I also have a spray attachment that goes on my hose and I spray my yard down with dawn every week. BTW I also have a spray bottle of vinegar, water and skin so soft I spray on us and the dogs when the mosquitoes are bad which in Florida is all the time.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Dec 2 3:02 am

Puppy Place > Full-time job and Puppy
Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 5:15pm PST 
We were crated for a few days and then got a fence to go along with the crate. Then the space kept getting bigger and bigger until the house was ours laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sir Snicker Doodle, Jan 26 9:26 am

Dog Health > Getting Spayed, Need Some Advise

Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 4:34pm PST 
How long till she is healed well enough to rough house and be able to go outside off leash and how long will she need to wear a cone?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Piglet, Jan 20 4:34 pm

Puppy Place > Advice for puppy nipping

Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 3:58pm PST 
My puppies were only 5 weeks old when we got them (their mother was also a stray) We stopped them from biting after Petey bit my cheek and piglet bit my husbands ear. We did just what everyone else is saying gave them toys and put them in time out. By the time they were 8 weeks they had replaced biting with licking. Now if I could only get them to stop waking me up every night.
Good lucksmile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Piglet, Jan 19 3:58 pm

Behavior & Training > Difficulty in training, need advice

Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 1:15pm PST 
Chase is so cute. I can't really offer any advice but I do feel your pain.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Crash Davis, Jan 20 8:36 am

Pointer > Piglet the pointer??
Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '13 6:46am PST 
I know the dad is AB and I know the mom looks like she has bulldog in her but Piglet sure seems to have some pointer traits. Both puppies have ticking and webbed feet. To me Piglet looks like a pointer but with smaller ears. What do you think?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Piglet, Jan 18 6:46 am

Behavior & Training > I Am Not A Chew Toy %&**%$

Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '13 6:18am PST 
Our puppies were able to break skin and draw blood by 5 weeks old,(Piglet got my hubby's ear and petey got my check) So we stopped playing when they would bite and tell them NO. Now instead of biting we get licked.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Opheila, Jan 19 10:36 am

Puppy Place > My 4-week old husky pups smell & feel disgusting. Bathing suggestions?

Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 11:33pm PST 
My vet recommended dawn for my puppies to help with flea control when they were 5 weeks old.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mayhem, Jan 24 7:31 pm

American Bulldog > American's and skin problems!

Piglet

I'm a princess

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 9:36pm PST 
Me and my brother both got a rash and hair loss and our doctor told us we are overly sensitive to dog mites one treatment and everything is better now.
Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ROC & SASHA, Feb 21 10:20 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.