Postings by Piggy

GO!

Carolina Dog > shepherd mix or Carolina dog?

Piggy

I really am a- dingo!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:33pm PST 
Piggy was found on the side of the road here in central California and her breed has always been a big question to me. All I have read online points to her being a Carolina dog, but she looks like she could be a shepherd mix too. Anybody out there who can help clear this up for me?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 1 10:28 am

Piggy

I really am a- dingo!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:27pm PST 
Piggy was found on the side of the road here in central California and her breed has always been a big question to me. All I have read online points to her being a Carolina dog, but she looks like she could be a shepherd mix too. Anybody out there who can help clear this up for me?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cowboy, Jan 23 8:14 am

Piggy

I really am a- dingo!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:20pm PST 
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Piggy, Dec 12 4:20 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.