Postings by Babe

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Behavior & Training > I can't stop my dog from peeing all over the house!
Babe

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '14 2:28am PST 
im.so.sorry and i know how frusterating training a problem dog is...maybe try covering the foyer where she is blocked with pads...she will have no choice but to pee on the pads..praise her up..as she uses the pads make them smaller and smaller till she is using just one or two then.start moving them towards the door day by day and eventually out the door? maybe she dosnt get it? maybe try spraying the pad in a spray that encourages peeing on it? spray the rest of house with one that discourages...?

is it possible.she is scared to come off couch due to rougher dogs? maybe why she is couch peeing..or is to tell them its her couch bugger off?
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Star, Apr 1 4:02 am

Dog Health > Dog sick for a few days..is it possible from the groomer..?
Babe

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '14 2:20am PST 
i think its good idea to take him in..even if its something simple "maybe garbage"? they can make sure hes hydrated while he battles it..

please keep us posted on what happens...i am.sending prayers your way for a quick recovery..poor wee guy
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Apr 8 2:32 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Home inspection - what to expect?

Babe

Barked: Wed Feb 26, '14 4:46am PST 
Opening cupboards and closets is pushing for a home inspection..I would totally not be ok with that..I keep my place relatively clean and my dogs are pretty much on a schedual for most things and all have there "spot" in the house..why are you opening my closets or cupboards? what would whatever is in there have anything to do with how im going to care for my animal or the facilities that i need to suit the breed?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Noah, Feb 27 6:50 pm

Raw Food Diet > Raw Diet - On and Off Again Diarrhea - Help

Babe

Barked: Mon Feb 17, '14 8:51am PST 
im sorry i have no idea? i use orijin freeze dried raw treats however super expensive..i cut them up into pieces to get more out of them? is it possible he has an allergy?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Mia, Feb 25 4:16 pm

Dogs & Travel > Traveling 3100 miles with 7 animals in one car

Babe

Barked: Sat Feb 15, '14 5:03pm PST 
what about getting roof racks and putting any uneeded stuff up there..like overnight bags ect..will make more room in the car? could you have them flown at a later date? or if there are two of you maybe rent a second vehicle?
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 5:33 pm

Dog Health > OMG!! omg!! OMG!! cut dog's nails way too short-bleeding BADDDDDLYYY
Babe

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 9:13am PST 
i prob wouldnt call a vet unless he got where it was more painful or hot or started swelling..any sign of infection..

when he is outdoors maybe put a sock or two on it to keep it clean..just get a pair of kids socks..tape his ankle to hold it on..will help keep clean..can also give it a little rinse in a saline after being outdoors..

My dog ripped her whole nail off two years ago..she didnt pull it out but it was chopped off level with her toe..i was so freaked! bled a bit..we just kept it clean and didnt let her pick at it too much and it grew back no problem..
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Scruffy, Feb 16 4:43 am

Dog Health > healthy dog keeps attacking sick dog?

Babe

Barked: Sat Feb 1, '14 8:42pm PST 
try video taping her when she is doing the wierd episodes? i think it sounds like seizers..they can present in all differant ways...my freind had a dog that had somekind of seizer disorder and he also had anxiety and fear issues...if you feel like your vet is not hearing you def get a new one.. vets are not perfect and they miss stuff thats fine but a vet should not treat you like you are crazy..if you think something is wrong they should investigate or rule out anything it could be..i would.keep a.log of what is happening daily..diet..episodes whatever and do some videos..it may help your vet get to the root of her issues..diagnostics?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Scruffy, Feb 6 4:06 pm

Dog Health > Signs of pregnancy in Great Dane

Babe

Barked: Thu Jan 30, '14 11:34pm PST 
yes they can..or climb it jump it yikes!!

i would vet her for sure especially cause she is so young and you will need to know how to feed her if she is pregnant ect..if not you dont want to feed her like she is...since gestation is 62 ish days i would do this asap..i feel bad for you as this once happened to us..now one think i did notice before i noticed weight gain in our large breed is water consumption..

She was drinking at least double what she was unpregnant..i was so concerned i was about to have her tested for diabeties or something? maybe look for other signs?

And yes we need to keep an eye on our in season females however the posters dog was in HER yard..i mean in a fenced in yard..i totally feel the responsibility lies on the owner of the male who is not in his yard...if you are keeping your boys intact and you cant keep them home then choppy choppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Babe, Jan 30 11:34 pm

Dog Health > Did Y'all Know that Vet Care Costs BIG $$$!!??

Babe

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 11:20pm PST 
another pet peeve is when i hear someone complaining that they had to take a pet in for whatever and it was like 200 bucks!!! meanwhile the animal hasnt cost them a penny in vet fees for like 10 years cause they dont do annuals.or whatever...

I have to really bite my tounge..i have an allergy dog that i have put thousands into!! i also have 4 chihuahuas that need tbere vacs and wellness exams..plus they are starting their heath testing for possible breeding..200 bucks!! big deal...

It just bugs me when people just assume cause they cant talk or whatever they dont need a checkup once in awhile..or they consider rehoming or euthanazia as soon as an animal.costs money!!

And dont get me started on what these guys are feeding!!! garbage..people dont even bother to do a little research...geez!!
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Kali, Jan 25 6:23 am

Food & Nutrition > Considering Blue Buffalo or Nutro Ultra - looking for a health toy breed formula
Babe

Barked: Sun Jan 12, '14 4:29am PST 
wellness has a brand as well that has the teeny tiny kibble? have not done my research on it yet but the size is smaller than most cat food..
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Benny, Jan 29 6:25 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.