Postings by Tyson

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Coping with the loss of a loved one.

Tyson

Barked: Tue Jan 28, '14 8:41am PST 
It has been 80 Weeks when i lost my baby boy Tyson, not a day has passed without me thinking about you little man...i love and miss you always.hugrainbowrainbowrainbowlittle angellittle angelpuppy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jan 28 5:36 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > one year
Tyson

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 8:07am PST 
its been a year since you went over the bridge Tyson, my heart still aches for you...i will miss you always baba.my love will never fade...until we meet again Ty mammy hugcry
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Jul 23 9:07 am

Tyson

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 1:19am PST 
it is with great sadness that i write this today, my foster dog Bruno (spoony) to me has been taken to rainbow bridge cry, he was suffering with cancer and on the advice of the vet we took the very painful decision to have him put to sleep on the 23 jan 2013. he was only with us for three and a half months, but filled our lives with love from the day he arrived... he was a lovely playful old guy and we will miss him deeply. r.i.p. Spoony you are now with my beloved Ty.. run free from pain now. love and miss you.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jan 28 5:36 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > six months since your passing

Tyson

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 8:31am PST 
It has now been six months since i lost my beloved Tyson, time does dull the pain but does not take it away, i still miss him daily...he was the most loving, loyal best friend i could ever have hoped to have in my life and his death has left a void that can never be filled...God bless you my little man i will miss and love you always.

cry
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Xena (1999-2012), Jan 17 3:02 pm

Tyson

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 8:36am PST 
It has been 21 weeks today that my baby boy was taken to rainbow bridge, i still miss him terribly, with christmas approaching its going to be a difficult holiday this year without him. Ty loved christmas, he enjoyed playing with his presents...all of 5 mins of it before he destroyed them all, i loved to watch his little face not knowing which one to demolish first. God bless you Ty i will be thinking about you always.xxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jan 28 5:36 pm

Tyson

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 7:09am PST 
i am sorry for your loss, i know exactly the pain you are feeling right now, time dulls the pain but for me it is still heavy on my heart, i constantly think of my baby boy and wish with all my heart that he was still here...my other furbabies do take my attention away for a while, and i can go hours now doing my daily tasks without bursting into tears...Ty will always and forever be in my heart and i am trying very hard to keep strong for my other dogs. i do not think i will ever get over losing him, but hope that as each day passes i can think of him without feeling the pain i do now. May peace be with you and your furbabies. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jan 28 5:36 pm

Tyson

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 8:49am PST 
Katana i am sorry for your losscry, i am slowly coming to terms with life without my Ty, i have even taken on a foster dog 12 years old dumped in his twilight yearscry, he may also have cancer too, the rescue have decided he can live out his life with me, i am praying he keeps strong. Ty would have wanted me to help him...even though he could be a jealous dog at times. Getting Bruno has helped me focus on helping him and taken away some of the pain. Helping another abandoned dog is just the therapy i needed at this time, i will always love and miss Ty, he was everything to me.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jan 28 5:36 pm

Tyson

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 7:35am PST 
It has been four months since my baby boy went over rainbow bridge...my heart still aches for him.frown, there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think about him or cry for him...the void is still raw and time is making it easier to cope without him. I miss those special moments we shared together and hold them very close to my heart.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jan 28 5:36 pm

Tyson

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 7:01am PST 
I am very sorry for your loss cry(( heartbreaking for you and your family my thoughts are with you, i am the same as you i also have another rescue dog called Tuppence, she is adorable but she's not my Ty...its been seven weeks since he passed and my heart still aches for him.cry. The daily chores are arduious for me too, i look down at the food bowls with a heavy heart knowing there sould be another one there. I am also thinking of having a tattoo of him on my leg, i have named a star for him and have a statue in my garden painted up to look like him too. I know i will never get over losing my special boy, but pray that time will ease the pain thats in my heart.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jan 28 5:36 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RiP Jacky 5th AUG 2012
Tyson

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 6:31am PST 
So sorry for your loss, rip Jacky hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tyson, Aug 31 6:31 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.