Postings by Boo Bearing-Ton

GO!

Behavior & Training > over my head

Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '12 5:12pm PST 
Thank you so much for the book reference I ordered a copy on amazon and it should be here in a few days and not a moment too soon there was an accident this morning I picked her food bowl up to fast to re fill it and she bit down on my hand in response my Pomeranian grabbed her face and she imideatly dashed under the sofa. Not to worry every one is all right I have a few scratches but nothing to cry about although I do know how serious this will get if I don't continue being constant with her training my hand could have been the puppy and I don't know what I would do if such a thing happened to my boo bear. So safety is defanatly everything!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Aug 1 8:03 pm

Behavior & Training > over my head
Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '12 8:42pm PST 
I recently rescued a french bulldog female, I named Phebie ( from charmed LOL) well she was seen wondering the streets in my moms subdivision tracking her down she had been living under a trailer with a litter of puppies that I wasn't able to save but I took her in and I didn't want to give her up because of her aggression but I do have a 13 wk old Pomeranian that adores her! Since we have been working on walks and socialization she is a very fast learner but we are still having trouble with food aggression, I have separated both bowls my poms bowls are were they have all ways been in the kitchen and Phebie's bowls are in her cage although she eats alone my Pomeranian try's to nibble from her bowl and she freaks out I would love any tips on how to stop this from happen before some one gets hurt, I love them both so much and I want this too work because I have fallin in love with the both of them
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 1 8:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > Over my head!

Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '12 7:41pm PST 
I recently rescued a french bulldog female, I named Phebie ( from charmed LOL) well she was seen wondering the streets in my moms subdivision tracking her down she had been living under a trailer with a litter of puppies that I wasn't able to save but I took her in and I didn't want to give her up because of her aggression but I do have a 13 wk old Pomeranian that adores her! Since we have been working on walks and socialization she is a very fast learner but we are still having trouble with food aggression, I have separated both bowls my poms bowls are were they have all ways been in the kitchen and Phebie's bowls are in her cage although she eats alone my Pomeranian try's to nibble from her bowl and she freaks out I would love any tips on how to stop this from happen before some one gets hurt, I love them both so much and I want this too work because I have fallin in love with the both of them
Approved by forums moderator
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ginger, Jul 31 10:05 am

Puppy Place > GROSS, Poop eating!

Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 8:37pm PST 
so I've been noticing progress in using the potty pad for potty training yet when Boo poops on his pad I find him turning right around to eat it, I only caught him once eating it but lately if I see him pooping on his pad I go get a tissue to quickly clean up after him so he won't eat it, it disappears by the time I return
First off is this a puppy habit I've never seen an older dog do this and have seen on animal planet that puppy's will start eating poop when they know there mother has abandoned them, so they clean up behind them selves
Second how do I stop this behavior?
There will be no more kisses to Boo until this habit is stopped, EW!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Boo Bearing-Ton, Jun 30 8:37 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Bananas

Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 10:16am PST 
Okay so I saw this post last night, and decided to try it
Boo loves going to the park with my sister and I but he is still a puppy and gets very tired on the way there so taking a snack that he could benefit from is amazing
I mashed up bannanas and mixed in plain yogurt then put them in to a cubed ice tray this evening we will be headed to the park to try this treat out!
So excited THANKS ONYX!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 5:54 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Bananas
Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 10:15am PST 
Okay so I saw this post last night, and decided to try it
Boo loves going to the park with my sister and I but he is still a puppy and gets very tired on the way there so taking a snack that he could benefit from is amazing
I mashed up bannanas and mixed in plain yogurt then put them in to a cubed ice tray this evening we will be headed to the park to try this treat out!
So excited THANKS ONYX!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 5:54 pm

Puppy Place > Biting?

Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 10:33am PST 
Boo ignores me too, as if to say "well you don't wanna play thats fine I can play by myself" it's hard to teach him it's not nice to bite if he dosnt care much and also puppies have short attention Span he has already turned and started playing with some thing else by then. Has he already learned his lesson?shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Roxy , Jul 16 4:47 pm

Pomeranian > Meet Boo Bearing-ton

Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 10:22am PST 
These few days he has been adventuring out in to other rooms of the house only to run back into my room as if to say "did you see that, I DIDI IT" and with parise he follows me around. As for his fear of the car we are taking it slowly getting in for a few moments and not Turing it on yet then maybe take it from there as slowly as we can since I don't want to over do it he is still a puppy and his personality is more timid then ambitious and that's okay.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Coco, Jun 30 1:43 pm

Puppy Place > What to do, with car fear?

Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 10:15am PST 
Thank you so much for the advice, this morning we walked around the car and he didn't seem to mind just sniffed around it and went in the house taking it step by step is very helpful I don't want to blow his little mind and I'm still learning his personality too he is very brave when it comes to being a daredevil with my bed and jumping but not so brave when it comes to adveturing to far from my bed room.I did consider getting him a car seat but since he won't set foot in the car now I'm willing to wait a while and make sure he is ready first. I love him so much enough to take things slow.
Thanks all!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zoey, Jun 27 10:27 am

Puppy Place > What to do, with car fear?
Boo- Bearing-Ton

Sooo FLUFFY!

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 5:06pm PST 
Boo is 8 weeks old just came home this weekend and hates the car flips out every time I take him with me, he literally screams and makes a digging motion in my lap, or where ever he is He will not calm down for anything (not treats, not if I hold him close, not if I put him in a crate) even if it's not moving he still screams and cries, as soon as we get in. I am a real estate agent and would like to take Boo every where with me to the office, to showings even to negotiations and I'd hate to leave him at home because I want it to stay this way with us being a team! I understand he is still young but Im trying not to have this turn in to a huge life long fear of getting in the car. Any suggestions?

NOTE: I am not driving with him in my arms I am in the passenger seat holding him, or he is in his crate in the backseat
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Jun 27 10:27 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.