Postings by Pippin

GO!

Contests and Vote For Me! > Please Help! by filling in this survey for my dissertation

Pippin

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 9:50am PST 
Thank you so much I really appreciate your help smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 7 9:02 am

Sports & Agility > Please Help! by filling in this survey for my dissertation
Pippin

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 8:21am PST 
Hey, not really about sports or agility but if you have a dog can you please help me out filling in this survey for me: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXCNCFT Just copy and paste the link into your browser to be directed to the survey.

It should only take between 10 and 15 minutes, I'm studying for a BSc in Animal studies at Moulton College and this survey is being done to collect data for my dissertation which is about owner-dog interactions.

All information will not be passed onto anyone else and will be used as a part of my dissertation only. Responses will remain anonymous and I will not receive any of your personal details, so I would appreciate it if you could answer as honestly as you can.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help me out smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Droopy CD, RA, HH, TDI, CGC, May 27 11:36 am

Sports & Agility > did you feel like a moron in your first agility class?

Pippin

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 8:14am PST 
yep I used to feel very silly; I'm a little shy so some of the stuff I was asked to do really put me out of my comfort zone, especially as it was a small class so you always had to do the stuff with everyone else watching. My dog loved it though so I am so glad I stuck with it. Every Sunday she would literally be sitting by the door just waiting to go, I think that was her favourite day of the week lol
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Bruno CGC, Jun 7 6:45 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Please Help! by filling in this survey for my dissertation

Pippin

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 8:07am PST 
Hey,

Not quite a vote for me, but I really need some people who on dogs to help me out by doing my survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXCNCFT, just copy and past this link into your browser

It should only take between 10 and 15 minutes, I'm studying for a BSc in Animal studies at Moulton College and this survey is being done to collect data for my dissertation which is about owner-dog interactions.

All information will not be passed onto anyone else and will be used as a part of my dissertation only. Responses will remain anonymous and I will not receive any of your personal details, so I would appreciate it if you could answer as honestly as you can.

[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 7 9:02 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Please Help!

Pippin

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 8:02am PST 
Hey anyone who has a dog can you please help me out by clicking the link and doing this survey for me: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXCNCFT

It should only take 10 minutes, I'm studying for a BSc in Animal studies at Moulton College and this survey is being done to collect data for my dissertation which is about owner-dog interactions.

[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pippin, May 26 8:02 am

Small Dogs > Does anyone have their small dog go on pee pads instead of outside?
Pippin

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 8:00am PST 
I think it is very smart what you are doing, its good to train a dog to pee on a pad especially if you know you will be away often throughout the day and the dog will be alone. Better have her go to the toilet on the pad than all over your carpets. My mum has her dog trained to pee on a pad, the dog is now 3 she is trained to go outside when they are home, but the pad is left out for her at night and when they have to leave her locked in doors for a number of hours. it saves on having to clean up potential accidents. Because even the most highly house broken dog will have one.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Cosmos and Bailey, Apr 15 8:07 pm

Behavior & Training > Please Help!

Pippin

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 7:49am PST 
Hey anyone who has a dog can you please help me out by clicking the link and doing this survey for me: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXCNCFT

It should only take 10 minutes, I'm studying for a BSc in Animal studies at Moulton College and this survey is being done to collect data for my dissertation which is about owner-dog interactions.

[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Farley, May 26 11:03 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.