Postings by Carter

GO!

Shetland Sheepdog > Do I have Sheltie in me?

Carter

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 11:51pm PST 
My parents have a sheltie and ive had poms in the past. I can see both breeds in your dog. Your dog has a long body which comes from the sheltie and the curly tail from the pom. They are both good breeds. i would choose a sheltie over a pom any day though. only because i can get my sheltie to stop barking and my poms never shut up.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Carter, Apr 19 11:51 pm

Shetland Sheepdog > sad puppy?
Carter

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 11:43pm PST 
for training you can find a training program that's cheap in your area. or you can go to your local pet store a buy some dog training books to help you out. Shelties are really smart dogs, they tend to catch on real fast. I had my sheltie fully trained within two weeks. except for the chewing of course.His chewing has recently stopped and he is just over two years old.To give him something to do since his barking is out of boredom you can put peanutbutter in a kong and put the kong in the freezer, your sheltie will spend hours trying to get the peanut butter out of the kong. : ) have fun with your sheltie, i did!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Carter, Apr 19 11:43 pm

Senior Dogs > Balling up rugs?

Carter

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '12 9:29pm PST 
My grandparents senior dog does the same thing. They do it to "make their bed" or so im told.wolves do it to bunch up the dirt.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Nov 17 3:24 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.