Postings by Rusty

GO!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 3:19pm PST 
applause Well, well, well.................I give up on this site and they resurrect it from the death! Good work Bunny, and everyone else who hung in there!
[notify]
» There has since been 615 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:31 pm

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 2:01pm PST 
For those who migrate to FB, you can set up a private group to do group chat, visit, or post pictures. It's not quite the same, but you can all still stay in touch.
[notify]
» There has since been 1088 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:31 pm

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 1:00pm PST 
shock I just got the word that Dogster is shutting down!!!!! Although I am not on very much these days, I will miss you guys. If anyone wants to connect via Facebook, PM me, and I will give you my info. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 1094 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:31 pm

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Sun Dec 29, '13 9:35pm PST 
hughug For Sanka's Mom. So sorry to hear the news. It's so hard to let an old friend pass to the other side. My heart breaks for you................hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1405 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:31 pm

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Tue Nov 19, '13 10:47am PST 
wave Greetings to all and hugs to those that need it! wave

We are still alive and kicking-just busy, busy, busy. Yesterday was the two year anniversary of Rusty's Gotcha Day. I think he's a keeper! hug

I am now officially on unemployment! Paperwork has been a female dog, trying to keep up with everything. Now I need to file all the papers strewn all over my work table. Granddaughter is spending the night next week, and I need room for her to sleep!

I hope you all are doing great. I will try to be better at checking in and keeping up.
[notify]
» There has since been 2048 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:31 pm

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Oct 17, '13 4:00pm PST 
wave Greetings to all and hugs to those that need it. hug

We are still alive & kicking. I am enjoying not working, but need to get my act in gear soon, as the transition pay is almost over. Rusty is his usual, goofy self.

Dogster Tanuk passed to the bridge today. Very sad..........cry
[notify]
» There has since been 2512 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:31 pm

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Oct 17, '13 3:58pm PST 
wave
[notify]
» There has since been 2513 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:31 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Ideal breed? Relatively quiet, medium-to-low energy, small-to-medium size, highly trainable.

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Mon Sep 16, '13 9:19am PST 
For some odd reason, I like to recommend an American Cocker. You can keep them in a short cut, and their indoor off switch is lovely. My boy loves walks and adores children. You have to pay attention to keeping their ears clean, as that can be an issue with any cocker breed. I'd recommend getting one from a rescue, as the foster parent will know it's temperament in most situations.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rusty, Sep 16 9:19 am

Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 7:55pm PST 
wave My usual drive by to check in on everyone!

Toto...... hughug So sorry......

Job ends Aug 16 (finally), but I will have to stay a week or two to clear things out. Funny, the last day is my 35th anniversary with the company. But, at least I'll have time to check in more often for a little while.

Hugs to all! Jem is getting too cute! (almost as cute as Rusty.....)
[notify]
» There has since been 3602 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:31 pm

Dog Health > Maltese/ Shi-zhu poops out semi-liquid poop and possibly blood
Rusty

Champion PPH

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 7:48pm PST 
If the blood is in clots, it's coming from the upper GI and can be serious. If it's light streaks, it's from the lower GI, and not serious if you get to the vet for treatment.

It sounds like either Giardia (stools usually look mucusy), or coccidia, both of which need treatment either way. Either one can put you dog off it's feed, and cause dehydration. Be forewarned: sometimes it doesn't show up in the first stool sample, and the vet may have to do another one.

Rusty had coccidia, and was on medication for three weeks. This is a parasite usually caused by eating poop. After just a few days, he was dehydrated and had to have an IV. He was throwing up, with loose stools that had tinges of blood in them. The meds don't kill the parasite, but disable their breeding capacity. Bite the bullet and get your dog to a vet, please.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kali, Aug 2 4:27 pm

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.