Postings by Trent

GO!

Alaskan Klee Kai > Letting me know he needs to go out.

Trent

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '11 7:09pm PST 
Hi, your pup is super cute! One thing we did was put our dog's leash and harness in a place he could reach. We made an effort before taking him out to let him sniff and put it in his mouth. Now he picks up his leash and brings it to us when he has to go out. I've also heard of people training their dogs to ring a bell before going out. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Meeko, Jan 19 1:44 pm

Alaskan Klee Kai > Separation Anxiety
Trent

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '11 7:05pm PST 
Hi, so Trent is still barking non-stop. He is our only dog and our first dog together. We have tried so many things to keep him calm, but nothing seems to settle him when we leave for the day. I've tape recorded his barking and he literally barks all day while we are gone. It is really stressing us out! We have a dog trainer coming in to help us starting this week, hopefully they will have some helpful hints. Did your dog react the same way when you left the house? Could it be the crate he is negatively reacting to? Thanks for the help!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Trent, Nov 14 7:05 pm

Alaskan Klee Kai > Separation Anxiety

Trent

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 5:39pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

My dog Trent is almost 5 months old. We are having a really hard time when we leave him in his crate. He cries, barks, and gets really upset. We are covering his crate with a blanket and giving him kongs with peanut butter. Nothing so far has really helped and our neighbors are really starting to get annoyed. He sleeps in our bed at night but we are going to try to get him back in his crate at night, hopefully that will help with his crate anxiety. Does anyone else have any suggestions? Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Trent, Nov 14 7:05 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.