Postings by Angel Annie

GO!

(Page 1 of 100: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Moxie is at the bridge now
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Jan 11, '14 7:56am PST 
Moxie is a beautiful Angel! Fly free sweet girl! I lost my precious Annie in June to the same thing. It all happens so fast. little angellittle angellittle angelrainbowhughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bismarck - *1989 - 2002*, Jan 14 7:42 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Luke is gone
Angel Annie

Barked: Tue Nov 26, '13 8:23am PST 
So sorry about Luke. I know how hard it is. I lost my precious Annie in June to the same type of cancer! Sending lots of hugs. little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel Annie, Nov 26 8:23 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Beloved Frankie Beagle Boy

Angel Annie

Barked: Tue Oct 22, '13 7:18am PST 
My heart goes out to you. I lost my precious Annie to cancer in June. We have since adopted Hanna Belle and she has brought smiles back to our house. Just take it day by day and remember Frankie will forever be in your heart!

hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by May, Oct 24 3:51 pm

Senior Dogs > One last journey

Angel Annie

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 7:53am PST 
Annie will be waiting at the Bridge for Sabi. Have a safe journey sweet girl!
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 85 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 4 11:34 am

Angel Annie

Barked: Mon Sep 23, '13 6:54am PST 
hughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 4 11:34 am

Senior Dogs > Liver Cancer & Splenic Tumors - those external body lumps...
Angel Annie

Barked: Sat Sep 21, '13 7:16am PST 
Kahlua Mom, my precious Annie had a mass on her spleen that spread to her liver. She was only 9 yrs old. She was doing fine and just had her checkup and all bloodwork was OK and no lumps. Then she started getting lethargic and took her back in. Her bloodwork showed she was very anemic....just in a matter of 2 weeks from her checkup. Vet took x-rays first that showed nothing and then ultrasound which picked up on the masses. There wasn't really much that could be done except keep her comfortable. She went downhill quickly, hardly being able to walk and not eating. I made the decision to let her go with the angels. Her eyes were so sad and she wasn't happy anymore. My heart was broken in a million pieces. I trust our vet, we've used him for years but this just came on so suddenly. We have had 2 other Goldens that had cancer, too. One of the stomach and one nasal tumor.

Fly free Kahlua!

little angellittle angellittle angelrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Sep 23 7:07 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Kahlua passed this Sunday :(

Angel Annie

Barked: Wed Sep 18, '13 7:11am PST 
Fly free sweet Kahlua! My sympathy to you on the loss of Kahlua. I lost my precious Annie to malignant masses on her spleen that spread to the liver. She was doing fine and then was anemic and went downhill in a matter of weeks. She was only 9 yrs old. little angellittle angellittle angel hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Sep 22 3:58 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > So Hard To Lose A Best Friend!

Angel Annie

Barked: Sun Sep 15, '13 7:30am PST 
Fly free sweet Lady! Hugs to your family! I went to the bridge in June so I'll be seeing you around!

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lady ***In Loving Memory***, Sep 17 5:10 am

Angel Annie

Barked: Mon Sep 9, '13 7:20am PST 
hughughughughug

My heart is broken!

xoxo
Angel Annie & Hanna Belle
[notify]
» There has since been 136 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 4 11:34 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying Good Bye to my beloved Otis
Angel Annie

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 8:25am PST 
Sorry for your loss of Otis. Fly free sweet boy! little angel I just lost my precious Annie in July, too. It leaves a big hole in your heart! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Aug 30 10:39 pm

(Page 1 of 100: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.