Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Plus Contests > Pawlease vote!
ROSCOE

The World Is My- Playground

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 6:50am PST 
We'vew been voting Winkie! Good Luck Sweet Palway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Van Winkle, Apr 3 11:34 am

Plus Contests > Will anypup help me out a little?
ROSCOE

Barked: Sun Mar 17, '13 2:51pm PST 
We voted again today!cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by MAIZY , Apr 7 7:47 pm

Plus Contests > Will anypup help me out a little?

ROSCOE

Barked: Sat Mar 16, '13 1:54pm PST 
We voted you little cutie piewink
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by MAIZY , Apr 7 7:47 pm

Puppy Place > Sad, Sad day for ranger (one of the orphan puppies)

ROSCOE

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 3:40pm PST 
Ranger is so beautiful and I'm pleased the contract was followed. He will find a lasting loving forever homehug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Mishka & Luna, Apr 15 10:22 pm

Food & Nutrition > Switching dogs off of Bentiful, suggested brands? Question about Beggin Strips.

ROSCOE

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 3:37pm PST 
I agree...Nothing from China for any furs. That's where a lot of the inexpensive kibble is made from imported flournaughty

Sonja I'm pleased to hear you are doing good on Wellness toobig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ROSCOE, Mar 3 3:37 pm

Behavior & Training > Your dog/dogs best and worst breed-related trait?
ROSCOE

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 1:03pm PST 
I'm a Lab and am a very loyal breed. I stick close by to those I love, was extremly easy to train because I am so eager to please.

Not so good trait...I am a power chewer. I have chewed my bed that was made of ballistic nylon and haven't found a toy yet that can't be destroyed. Even chewed up Kongs..Right now I am playing with hockey pucks! BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Okami Amaterasu, Mar 1 7:25 am

Food & Nutrition > Switching dogs off of Bentiful, suggested brands? Question about Beggin Strips.

ROSCOE

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 1:00pm PST 
I switched to from Science Diet to Wellness Core Ocean Formula Grain Free and my dogs have done very well on it. Maintained their weight, shiny coats and less shedding. They both weigh around 80# and eat 3 cups a day and only poop once a day because of no by products so their bodies use almost everything they are eating. Like others say a top quality food costs more but you do save in vet bills.

Good Luck on your scearch I'm sure you will find a food that works well for your pets.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by ROSCOE, Mar 3 3:37 pm

Puppy Place > Kongs?

ROSCOE

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 11:58am PST 
Great Links Onyx!

Yes, get a Kong! In fact get several...I always keep one full of treats or some of their daily kibble mixed with peanut butter in the freezer. It's a great way to keep them happy, mentally stimulated and good to teach them to stay in their crate. A Frozen one lasts me about 1/2 hr.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 5 2:55 pm

Dog Health > Broken tooth? Should we be worried?

ROSCOE

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 12:16pm PST 
Great Advice Dexter. My daughters Malinois cracked a back molar and to prevent future jaw problems had to have a root canal to the tune of $1,700.00. Yes dental work is expensive! He can no longer chew on anything that has fuzzies, Like a tennis ball, no more bones, antlers, bullies and only rubber toys that are soft enough to push your finger in easily. So please keep an eye on the tooth and don't let him have anythiong that he can chew, rip or pull on and keep us posted.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 22 11:36 pm

Food & Nutrition > Something Meaty or Fishy for Kong Toy?
ROSCOE

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 1:40pm PST 
I use canned Wellness Core Grain Free Ocean Formula but all the above suggestions are good...Anytype of smelly fish will work. Maybe if you give it to her without freezing first so she doesn't have to work at it so hard will work then go onto freezing. My dogs love anything froaen it it and takes around a 1/2 to finish them but I do know some dogs don't like working at it. My dogs have to work for everything they get such as sit before eating, a couple sit stays before getting a treat sit to put leash on so they are used to working and doesn't bother them...Good Luck and keep us posted.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ROSCOE, Jan 21 1:40 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.