Postings by Coco

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > Neurological Disorder
Coco

Barked: Fri Aug 30, '13 8:46pm PST 
I am sorry Capone is not doing well. Did your vet check for Lyme? I don't know if you live in an area where ticks are a concern, but we do, and Coco did have it a few years back. Her symptoms were similar to a neurological disorder. We are hoping it's possible that Capone has something treatable. Take care.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Sep 13 12:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I'll always miss you
Coco

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:16pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. A sudden death is very hard to accept. It "will" get better in time. I know your aching feeling,as I have been there. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing Puck had a good life and was well loved.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel Annie, Aug 6 7:25 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Raining tears today

Coco

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 7:56pm PST 
Thank you so much. It has been a very tough day.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jun 9 1:47 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Raining tears today

Coco

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 2:16pm PST 
My sweet little rescue, Coco, passed on to the rainbow bridge this afternoon. "No longer by my side, but forever in my heart". Rest in peace sweet Coco.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jun 9 1:47 pm

Dog Health > Bella collaspsed again :(

Coco

Barked: Sat Mar 16, '13 2:59pm PST 
Coco has had congestive heart failure for almost 6 years. The cardiologist said she'd live, tops, 2 years. So she has done really, really well on meds. In fact, I think her bigger problem now, at 16 years old, is canine cognitive dysfunction. Anyway, the newest and best drug is Vetmedin, it made a big difference. But she also takes spironolatone, salix and enalapril. I don't know what to suggest about the Holter Monitor. If the cost is too high, I would just ask the doctor about medications. We are all praying for Bella.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coco, Mar 16 2:59 pm

Senior Dogs > Doggie Dementia
Coco

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 9:23pm PST 
Coco also has CCD, reduced hearing and vision and congestive heart failure. She is 15 years old. I could subsitute Coco's name for Crickets and the story of dementia would be identical. Funny how they have the exact same behaviours. Trying to go out the door on the hinged side was the very first thing I noticed.

I enjoyed your video and text. Thank you for sharing Cricket's story. She's a doll!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 17 10:33 pm

Dogs & Travel > Pet-friendly hotels

Coco

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 6:56pm PST 
Here's one for North Jersey.
FUNNEWJERSEY.com
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sonja, Jan 25 3:28 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Look what Farles found!

Coco

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 3:06pm PST 
The kittens are really beautiful and so lucky you took them in, thanks to everyones hero...............Farles!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rocky *CGC* With the angels., Oct 18 5:57 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Worst Week

Coco

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 4:08pm PST 
I am so sad for you. I am in the same position with Coco and she is the same age as your Sugar. I have had to make this decision before and it's awful. Cry and cry and then heal. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sep 21 6:10 pm

Dog Health > Chronic yeast infection in boxer/bulldog ears
Coco

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 10:30pm PST 
I am Coco and Jilly's mom and have chronic Lyme Disease. I've been on mega doses of antibiotics for one full year. Antibiotics cause yeast infections. I take 4 A.D.P. tablets every day and NEVER get a yeast infection. ADP is oregano! You can buy it on Amazon, it's called Biotics ADP. I'm sure you should talk to your vet about it before you buy, to discuss safety, dosage and whatnot.
Hope it helps some of our 4 legged friends. I like that it's a supplement and not another heavy duty drug.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jazz, Aug 7 9:29 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.