Barked: Wed Apr 2, '14 4:08pm PST 
Very sad. I just found out that Scruffy has went to the bridge
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Holly - CGC TDI, Apr 11 9:21 am

Behavior & Training > Opinion on Open Fencing

Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '14 8:56am PST 
I have a 6' stockade in the dogs section of my yard and my dogs can still peek between the pickets and see out and bark at what they see. My opinion is be happy there was a fence between you. Alot of people in my neighborhood let their dogs run free in the streets just because it's a rural and not heavily populated area. In fact, now that I think about it, I'm the only one with a fenced yard for my boys.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Onyx & Ruby, Mar 31 6:49 pm

Behavior & Training > When?????

Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '14 10:54am PST 
I'm very glad dogster is still up and running, especially since I'm locked out of pets4pals cause they keep saying my user ID is wrong, which it's not, and they won't answer my emails, but when are these spam bots going away for good? Anyone know whats going on with that?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Opheila, Mar 27 4:14 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Reyna is dying

Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '14 10:38am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
Don't like hearing news lik this. I'm so sorry
[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Dahlia, Tue 4:09 pm

Behavior & Training > Help with Fighting Females
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '14 10:17am PST 
I have no advice for you. Whenever I had 2 females at the same time there were always fights going on. For some reason the males all get along with each other, but the females together are alway a problem. Maybe that's why females dogs are called Bitcheslaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Mar 14 4:45 am

Behavior & Training > Smarter than we think...................

Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '14 8:26am PST 
Neither of mine are agressive with one an other either. Ringo will take a bone that Huck was chewin. He'll chew it on it will make sure Huck doesn't have it back. We'll I feel bad for Huck so knowing how jealous Ringo is, I'll call Huck over to pet him. Soon as Ringo see's Huck getting attention, he has to come over to me for some. Huck will take off to get his bone, but Ringo will be real cautious and keep an eye on Huck and race back to get the it. This goes on everynight. Either that or Huck will bring me a ball, (please note that Huck isn't into playing ball) and as soon as Ringo see's the ball he'll run to catch it and Huck will get his bone back. They are always trying to outsmart the other
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shadow, Mar 7 4:51 pm

Behavior & Training > where did they all go?

Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Thu Feb 27, '14 7:54am PST 
Tiller, I think guests should be able to explore the site and if they like what they see and want to be a part of dogster and post, they should have to register and open a real account.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tiller (Skansen's Ira in the M, Feb 27 10:12 am

Behavior & Training > Crate insanity

Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Wed Feb 26, '14 7:58am PST 
Just what Ember said. When I first got Huck, he was very destructive when left alone so I tried crating him. I waited outside for awhile before leaving for work and heard the crate bouncing off the floor. I was afraid that he would hurt himself more then he could hurt a room in the house, so I emptied out my 5x20 mud room and left him in there. Well, he found an electrical outlet to chew out of the wall. He's lucky he didn't get fried. But other then that, it worked out well as long as I made sure the closet door was shut tight and he couldn't get at anything. Even though he was alone, he wasn't completed cooped up in a cage. He had his water, food and toys.He has calmed down so much that now he and Ringo have access to the mud room, kithchen and living room during the day when nobody is home, and also a doggie door so they can go out in the yard if they want to.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hucky and Ringo, Feb 26 7:58 am

Behavior & Training > where did they all go?
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Tue Feb 25, '14 11:11am PST 
Milton, I said the same thing awhile ago. There should be no more guests. Just people with real accounts and real pictures.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tiller (Skansen's Ira in the M, Feb 27 10:12 am

(Page 1 of 50: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.